Resource icon

FM20.4.1 FIRE & WATER 23221 MM P104 FA 2020-05-11

You forgot to mention Russian tanks on Mars and the sea of vodka in Moscow. And I’ll say one copy is always worse than the originals, so set up Kashmir, you get it really cool.:ROFLMAO:

You forgot to mention Russian tanks on Mars and the sea of vodka in Moscow. And I’ll say one copy is always worse than the originals, so set up Kashmir, you get it really cool.
Think you missed the point, as I have not heard of any tactics from Knap either on mars or with tanks? If he makes one I will let you know, then you can copy it. Remember the hard tackle on the gk this time ok? :)

Last edited:
You’re a rare freak, of course. I’m not a ********* to spoil my tactics. ;)

You’re a rare freak, of course. I’m not a ********* to spoil my tactics.
Is that why you are in everyone else's thread? To download their tactics and copy? okay.

You’re a rare freak, of course. I’m not a ********* to spoil my tactics. ;)

how do you accuse and call people names on someone elses thread? lol you call someone a rare freak yet its you that keeps commenting weird comments that has nothing to do with football or FM.

just be cool. its the internet. you have nothing to prove to anyone...if someone "copied" your tactic, take it as a compliment that you inspired someone instead of being bitter.