v1.0..png
    493.6 KB · Views: 2,059
  • v1.0.png
    v1.0.png
    538.3 KB · Views: 4,606
  • 1.0.png
    1.0.png
    741 KB · Views: 5,047
None of his tactics works as described...

Post screenshots, his results IMO are fake
Have you really tried this tactic? I don´t find an average of 2,1 points/game unrealistic on a good tactic. I haven´t tried this one but tested a number of the older ones and found them mostly very good.

Have you really tried this tactic? I don´t find an average of 2,1 points/game unrealistic on a good tactic. I haven´t tried this one but tested a number of the older ones and found them mostly very good.
You seem like a big fan of him, how do you actually test tactics??
I'm testing whole seasons and non of his tactics have a results as of the attached screenshots so please no need to defend him (or you are Lisa?)

You seem like a big fan of him, how do you actually test tactics??
I'm testing whole seasons and non of his tactics have a results as of the attached screenshots so please no need to defend him (or you are Lisa?)
I play them as I play all tactics depending on the opponent and where the game is played. My favourite tactic is 4-2-3-1 and I play that one when I´m favourite and always at home (or almost I sometimes play a different tactic when the opponent team is a big favourite despite playing away). Away and when I´m not a favourite I play 4-3-3 or an 4-4-2 and I´m not playing the same tactic in every game. The tactics I rotate within has been from different creators such as TFF, Knap and Lisa and for me Lisas has been the ones that worked best but I can imagine that it depends on how suited it is to the players at your current club. I´m neither a big fan of any tactic creator nor am I Lisa, I´m just a regular FM-player since almost 20 years. I find your way of criticize a tactic with a single meaning and depending on which creator a bit disturbing and useless to all other players who might miss a goodworking tactic for there team because of that. I´m all OK with negative criticism if it´s objective and not depending on who´s the creator of the tactic.

Last edited:
Now I'm waiting for a new version, so it will be Diablo V2, and... well, old school players will understand

i tried this with Lyon but I played my 2nd choice team..(as im saving my 1st choice team. for my next match against Liverpool in Europe).
This is a good tactic. plug and play..no OI. BUT......
...u need to have reliable and solid central defenders.
...u need to have quick wingbacks..(if they can cross...its a bonus)
I think the tactic depends a lot on speed. But im not complaining. My mediocre 2nd choice team won away.

Attachments

• Lyon_2nd Team.JPG
    Lyon_2nd Team.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 4,725
I made an account just to tell you how amazing this tactic actually is, you super mega master don !!! :)