Resource icon

FM20.4(4-3-2-1)@TERMINATOR 2@ V-2

Hi lisa, what tactical mode do you pick? Is it gegenpress or control possession? Tiki taka? Would like to know ☺️

In FM20 gegenpress works best

In FM20 gegenpress works best
I am currently using red bull as AS Roma in my 3rd season. And despite beeing a bit weak on the defensive i do think its one of the more lethal out there regarding offensive play. If alternated with a more conservative tactic against top teams especially away fun is guaranteed. I never tried the first Terminator, so my question is does this tactic perform as good as red bull in scoring tons of goals? And respect to the defensive play?

thks

I am currently using red bull as AS Roma in my 3rd season. And despite beeing a bit weak on the defensive i do think its one of the more lethal out there regarding offensive play. If alternated with a more conservative tactic against top teams especially away fun is guaranteed. I never tried the first Terminator, so my question is does this tactic perform as good as red bull in scoring tons of goals? And respect to the defensive play?

thks
try Red Devils v3 first i think the best overall tactic is that so far..

Not only avoid relegation, but we are in Serie B. Holy...

Using Terminator 2

Won Serie C Cup also.

After Reggiana fixture.

Screenshot_2.png

Not for long time;)
Its looking promising Lisa. I started the test on the 442. At first sight it looks defensively more robust than red bull and similar to offensive output. Bare in mind i was so curious to try it that i started at the very end of the current season having already won the serie A, so usually in a moment were the IA rocks you up, especially if the tactic hasn't gelled up at all. I will start the new season with it and report the results. Looks great.

By the way, many tactics do not work with Borussia Dortmund. I tested my tactics with Borussia for a long time

hey , does the ML need to be left foot and the MR right foot ?

For me, all the tactics that I upload to site 4, which is better or worse, you probably need to test 500 matches, but my computer is not so powerful, I will have to test one tactic for a week. So they are the same for me

By the way, many tactics do not work with Borussia Dortmund. I tested my tactics with Borussia for a long time
Yeah because they only have 1 ST. You need to buy 1 more before testing .
Gotze is terrible in Finishing .