Resource icon

FM20.4 ARROGANT FRUIT 4-2-3-1 v1 fm 20.4.1 (4-2-3-1) @arrogant-fruit@

In the middle of the season, change tactics to another formation for 3-4 games

the team really dropped in performance ... I drew three games but I'm still the leader. Which tactic do you recommend?

Capturar.PNG
Capturar2.PNG

THIS TACTIC MADE MY CRYSTAL PALACE UNSTOPPABLE!!

Can you upload the original version of this tactic again? I was using the original version and it was gold, but I had to format my PC and I did not backup it, I entered here again to download the tactic but in the game I noticed that you changed some things and it is not working as well as the old version.

So far so good, I'm only concered my strikres don't score as much, but that's problem of Fm20 in general. keep up the good work ?

Last edited:
Recently, I noticed that complete forward su and target men at seem to score these roles, but maybe just because I try to make tactics with three forwards in other formations I did not check how they score

Recently, I noticed that complete forward su and target men at seem to score these roles, but maybe just because I try to make tactics with three forwards in other formations I did not check how they score
Oh please don't haha. i like this tactics becuase its well-rounded, realistic, good for eye , i would like If you could make some 4-5-1 tactic. Beauty of game is what matters, not silly OP tactics if you ask me.. Cheers ! :)

On the contrary, I love when there is a two-digit score. And 4-5-1 it is very easy to do so that the tactics work, and since 4-3-3 and 4-1-5 I can’t get them to work as they should for about a month.:cautious: