Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 4 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face our Head Coach side Kettering Town in the National League, before a big chance in the FA Cup away to Dagenham & Redbridge.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 5 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, it's a battle of the top 2 as we face Chesterfield in the National League. The title race is on and we'll be hoping to come out on top. We also look at our youth intake preview & mentoring group.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we head to Ebbsfleet and Maidenhead in a National League double header. The title race is going to the wire, but can we hold our nerve?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we play the final two games of the National League season and still have a chance to win the title. We face Barnet & Chester in our matches, as we hope to pip Chesterfield to top spot!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, following a disappointing end to the league campaign, we head into the National League Playoff Semi Final against Barnet. Can we reach the Wembley final and make it one step closer to the EFL?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Aldershot Town in the National League playoff final at Wembley. Can we complete a remarkable season with promotion to the EFL?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 3 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we talk about our preparations for turning professional next season, after a remarkable promotion success to reach the EFL!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we meet the new transfers in to the club as we prepare for our first season in the EFL. We also play our first professional game, as we face Plymouth Argyle in the Carabao Cup.

Thanks for watching, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got EFL League Two action for the first time on camera with Dorking Wanderers, as we head to promotion favourites Blackpool.

We also keep up to date with the transfer window. If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Chelsea Under 23's in the Leasing.com trophy. We also face Wycombe Wanderers in League Two as we continue to adapt to life in the EFL. Finally, we have some disappointing transfer news.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we focus on injuries, new transfers (including our replacement CB) and face both Cheltenham & Gillingham as we continue our debut League Two season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got League Two action against both Chesterfield and Dagenham & Redbridge. In between those games, we'll be in full panic mode as the January transfer window slams shut!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. We face Forest Green & Blackpool in a League Two double header today, attempting to reach the 50 point mark and secure survival in our first EFL season with Dorking.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we finish our first season in the EFL with a League Two clash against Wycombe Wanderers. The visitors need a win to wrap up promotion, where as a positive result for us could secure a remarkable top half finish!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 4 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we start a mini revolution by discussing all the players we expect to leave the club this summer. We also look at how to utilise the medical centre to reduce injuries, as we try cope against stronger squads in the EFL.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got lots of transfer action to share with you! It's a classic lower league transfer window special, with plenty of players joining and leaving Dorking Wanderers ahead of the new season.

Thanks for watching as always, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we start our League Two season against Salford City, following a very busy transfer window.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face a big test against Bolton Wanderers in League Two, as we look to continue our strong start to the EFL Season with Dorking!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Spurs U23's side in the Leasing.com Trophy. We also have a chance to go top, as we head to Colchester United in League Two.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we try to rectify our poor form with a crucial festive double header in League Two. First, we face Gillingham at Meadowbank, before heading to Wales to visit Wrexham.

Thanks for watching!