[FM20] Another 20 CHEAP undiscovered talents to check out

BCAFC86

Reaction score
20 YOUNG UNDISCOVERED TALENTS IN FM20! (4).png

I'm back with another 20 young, talented and cheap players for you to check out in Football Manager 2020. The players in this list range from 15 years old up to 28 years old and should all offer something different for your FM20 save. If you need first teamers, players to develop, EU players, Non-EU players, I have you covered.

I believe these players to be some great undiscovered talents who can all do a great job at a variety of levels. There may not be any of the big name wonderkids on this list but that is kind of the point. This video is for the managers who want to find someone a bit different and who won't completely decimate their transfer budget. There are some true bargains in this list.

20 Young Undiscovered Talents

Thanks man. Always enjoyed looking for obscure players so may aswell share the knowledge. I'm no stranger to sending my scouts to Bolivia or Syria or Zambia etc haha

Nice list. Had Dejan in one of my saves too! (y)

Nice man, a fellow Dejan buyer haha! Have him with FK Teplice and thought he would be ok but he literally gets assists for fun in that AMC role.

Glad you liked the list. Appreciate that