[FM20] - Celtic - Scottish Players Only

Reaction score
The first series that I am posting for Football Manager 20 is going to be a challenge that I have set myself. Winning everything possible with Celtic FC using only Scottish players. The Celtic academy is going to play a massive part in the series going forward along with buying and developing the best that Scotland has to offer. This is going to be a long term series and I am thoroughly looking forward to it!

The rules and goals of the series will appear at the start of each episode for the first season with a more brief look over every season afterwards. If you enjoy make sure you let me know by liking the video and also consider subscribing to the channel. It's free and allows you to keep more up to date with future episodes.

Episode 1 -

The next episode follows straight on from episode 1, where we take on Hearts in the SPFL and then continue our quest for UEFA Champions League group stage qualification.

Episode 2 -

Last edited:
Episode 3 offers a triple header of games as we face Slavia Prague in the UEFA Champions League Champions Playoff to determine if we will go into the group stage and reach our first board expectation that was laid out for us. We also have a 1st vs 2nd match in the SPFL as we take on Hamilton at Celtic Park!

Episode 3 -

Episode 4 is a massive episode in terms of the games played. We have the Old Firm Derby as well as a UEFA Champions League game against Tottenham! If you are enjoying the series then feel free to let me know by either liking the video or leaving a comment on this thread or the video.

Episode 4 -

Interesting idea you have here with my beloved hoops.
I've watched the 1st episode, some decent signings you made ( noting how limited decent scottish players there are )
Could you maybe post some screenshots of your results and the league as I would like to follow your progress - not going to lie, I hate wathcing youtube videos lol

Episode 5 could be another famous European night in the UEFA Champions League as we take on PSG! If you enjoy the video then make sure you let me know by either liking the video or commenting. Also consider subscribing to the channel which will allow you to stay up to date with these episodes coming out in the future!

Episode 5 -

Episode 6 consists of the League Cup Semi-Final along with a massive UEFA Champions League game against Galatasaray. The series is going really well and I am enjoying it a lot. The support recently has been great as well so a big thank you to all of you that watch and like the videos!

Make sure you drop a like on this one and don't forget to subscribe to the channel. It's free and it should keep you up to date with the videos coming out in the future.

Episode 6 -

Episode 7 is our opportunity for our first piece of silverware for the series and there is no better opponent to have it against than our fierce rivals Rangers! Another Old Firm Derby is upon us and we need to win to kick things off properly and also to keep the board happy.

If you enjoy the video then make sure you let me know by either liking the video or commenting. Also consider subscribing to the channel which will allow you to stay up to date with these episodes coming out in the future!

Episode 7 -

I tried this in 2018 and 2019 (still got the saves some where) and know how hard it is. Good luck is all I can say.