FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville

Welcome to episode 21 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 21, we make our Champions League dream, as we face Romanian champions FC Botosani in the second qualifying round. We also continue to make big moves in the transfer window.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from my long term Football Manager 2020 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. Monday-Friday at 4.30pm & Saturday-Sunday at 1pm. My weekly live stream series from FM20 also continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 22 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 22, our incredible Champions League run continues, as we face Celtic in the Third Qualifying Round. We've also got big transfer news!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from my long term Football Manager 2020 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. Monday-Friday at 4.30pm & Saturday-Sunday at 1pm. My weekly live stream series from FM20 also continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 23 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 23, we're just one win away from European group stage football, as we face KV Oostende in the Europa League Playoff. It's also the end of an era for our cover star in the transfer window!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 24 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 24, we make our remarkable group stage debut in the Europa League against Sparta Prague. We also reflect on a busy transfer deadline day!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 25 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 25, we reflect on a history making night at Besiktas in the Europa League, before trying to create more against Russian side Krasnodar!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 26 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 26, we face two big games against higher reputation opposition. First, we play Dundee United in the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup. We've then got Sparta Prague in the Europa League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 27 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 27, we face St Pats Athletic in the All-Ireland Champions Cup Final. We've then got Besiktas in a Europa League Group Stage decider!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 28 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 28, we've got a cup final against Ards with a chance to clinch another trophy. We also have another loan star joining the club, with some big transfer sales planned. Finally, we view our youth intake preview.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 29 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 29, we face Linfield in the Bet Mclean Cup Final, the final domestic trophy we haven't yet won. We then face KV Oostende in the Europa Conference knockout round, looking for a repeat of our early season meeting. Finally, we've got record breaking transfer news!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 30 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 30, we face Greek side PAOK in the Europa Conference last 16. Can the European dream continue. We've also got our latest youth intake.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 31 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 31, we play Dinamo Zagreb in the Europa Conference Quarter Final. Can the European dream continue beyond our wildest dreams?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 32 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 32, we remarkably face AS Roma in the Semi Final of the Europa Conference. We've also got the Irish Cup final against Linfield.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 33 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 33, we've got transfer window news ahead of our Champions League qualifiers, as we reflect on record sales, new additions and multiple upgrades around the club!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 34 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 34, we play Molde in Champions League qualifying, after beating FCI Levadia. We've also got transfer news!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 35 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 35, we face Czech side Viktoria Plzen, as we continue our run in Champions League qualifying. The transfer window also continues.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 36 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 36, we come up against a strong Rapid Vienna side in a playoff tie, as we look to secure a place in the Champions League group stages for the first time!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 37 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 37, we make our Champions League group stage debut against German giants RB Leipzig, hoping to cause another incredible shock in Europe. There's also a round up of transfer deadline day!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 38 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 38, we face the old lady, Juventus in the Champions League. After Zebre, we've then got our return against RB Leipzig.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 39 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 39, we host Sporting Lisbon in a Champions League group stage decider, with victory likely to secure us Europa League football after Christmas!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 40 of my new FM20 story, Climbing With Cliftonville. In this Football Manager 2020 build a nation series, we attempt to take Cliftonville to the professional ranks, as well as the top of Northern Irish football. We also try to progress in Europe as both a club and a nation! In part 40, we face Dundalk in the All-Ireland Champions Cup, after a disappointing first leg performance. We face technical glitches & poor form too!

Thanks for watching!