FM20 Emulating Sir Alex

• Thread starter Michael Onwuegbu
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 4K

What now?

• Galactico Challenge (I'll explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Find a new team and continue in this save.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pentagon Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glory Hunter

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Non-league to premier league

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done on the first five seasons, turning Brighton into real contenders, not long before you break that top 4! :)

SEASON 6 SUMMER TRANSFERS

6 time.png

We've signed some quality players to improve the squad and I really feel we can break the top 4 for real this season. Da Silva is a wonderkid I signed from Bayern and as I loaned him back to Bayern I'll put up a screenshot when he arrives. Young Blanco has taken the armband as Pascal Gross wanted to leave for a new challenge.​

SEASON 6 REVIEW
Remember when I wanted to qualify for the Champions League? Well, strap yourselves in lads because it hasn't exactly gone to plan.
Prem.png

We weren't actually too bad it's just that the teams in the top 4 were just too good for us to catch. Our key players always found it difficult to maintain form and we've had some really poor patches of form. I say that when Blanco nearly won the golden boot scoring 28 league goals. As for the other competitions we ended up trophyless as we lost the FA cup final to Arsenal and we got knocked out of the Champions League in the quarter-finals, losing 7-4 to Man City. I don't even remember what happened in the Carabao Cup. Looking ahead if I want to meet the challenge objectives we need to win the league next year. I don't know about that, but in the likely event we fail I'm going to just keep going until I've won everything Sir Alex did.
PLAYER OF THE SEASON: Jeison Blanco
MOST IMPROVED PLAYER: Alphonso Davies
MUST IMPROVE: Robert Lewandowski (Even though he's retiring at the end of next season)

SEASON 7 SUMMER TRANSFERS
7s.png

Yes you read that right. We have spent a whopping 86 MILLION on a player. I wanted a new striker to partner Blanco and here he is.

Hans.png

He is an absolute MONSTER. He has given us that X factor I think we need to become a top 4 side.​

Okay so I've been absent for a while and I actually played up to the 9th season. Let's go over everything that's occured while I was gone.
SEASON 7 : We finished 4th no trophies and got knocked out in the UCL quarters.
SEASON 8: PREMIER LEAGUE WINNERS! CARABAO CUP WINNERS! UCL WINNERS!!!!! Ballondor for Hans Van Deelen
You read that right we won the actual treble. So you can only imagine we go on to cement ourselves as big boys.
SEASON 9: SACKED 15th in the league in December. I don't know what happened. I really don't. These ungrateful scum have sacked me (No offence to anyone actually from Brighton). I'll leave a poll for what I do next. Do I find a new club and better all my achievements? Do I call it a day and begin a new save?

If you looked at the poll you're probably wondering what the Galactico Challenge is. Well as an Atletico Fan I have to live everyday knowing my cross-town rivals have won THIRTEEN UCLS and we are yet to win one. So the challenge is to win the UCL with every team Real Madrid have beaten in the final in a single save. For teams that have lost more than one final to Real you have to win as many for every final they lost.

Non-league to premier league are always my favourite so I had to vote for it although the Atletico challenge did seem interesting.