[FM20] Rate my Regen/Newgen Thread

Reaction score
New FM, new thread
Have you found a gem of a regen from an obscure country that you have never heard of, got him capped and feel proud?
Want to get your regen rated as you feel that he is the best regen ever?
Maybe you want some advice on your regen, how to play him, what should you train him on?
There is no specific format to follow, just post up a screenshot of your regen! If you need to, also along with your screenshot you could have a bit of background information about him, like where you got him, how much you paid or anything similiar.
If you don't know what a newgen is, then here is a short explanation:
A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc... This is so you don't end up with no players in the game after you have played for a long enough time for all real players to retire from the game. These can normally be identified by the 'Newgen face' which looks like a computer generated face, although these can be turned off, so don't dismiss someone's player due to the lack of face.
Please, only post newgens in here. Feel free to tell us about how good they are, how you found them, what you paid, their goalscoring records etc. Also, feel free to comment on other peoples newgens! Although, don't be the **** that goes 'OMG U EDITED HIM', because at the end of the day, it's just a game, people shouldn't post edited players, but if they do it's not a massive deal.
:brock:

Screenshot (29).png

ABsolute beast for a 14yr old! Regens in Germany always by far the best for me.

Gutiere Timoteo.png

Oh, and look at this nice fella'. 17 years old, highly recommended by Man Utd scouts, but contemplating retirement over an injury he will recover from in... 1 day.

not a signing but hes here on loan

1589711790061.png

ladies and gentleman I give you Arie Sinaga

1589711893917.png

David Hubbard

1589712091211.png

My young Brazilian midfielder, signed for £17m as a 17-year-old and is my long term replacement for Pogba

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 19.33.30.png

This is a guy that came through my second year youth intake whilst i was managing Leeds Utd, i though this is a big lad and has 5 star potential and was considered the best in his generation so i was excited to say the least. and this is the start and 9 years product of this guy and he is potentially the best regen ive had since FM13.
unknown[1].png

regen_pic[1].png

Still at leeds and is a club legend......................one problem tho.. i will never get a guy like that again for years coming through my own intake. lol hope you like him guys.