FM20 - Save The Silkmen - Macclesfield Town

Load FM

Reaction score
Welcome to episode 1 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 1, we meet the squad and the staff we'll be working with at Macclesfield & see just how bad that financial situation is!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time. My weekly live stream series from FM20 continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 2 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 2, we play our first Sky Bet League Two game against Exeter City and reflect on an incredibly busy summer transfer window so far. It's bargain hunt time!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time. My weekly live stream series from FM20 continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 3 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 3, we face transfer deadline day with one more pending signing. We also face a new derby against Stevenage in Sky Bet League Two.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 4 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 4, we see takeover talks begin at the club, as we try to continue our good form against Leicester U23's & Port Vale.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 5 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 5, we reflect on an awful run of form in League Two & more financial problems. We then face Hartlepool United in the FA Cup, with much needed revenue on the line!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 6 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 6, we've got that fateful day as the takeover of the club is completed. Will it be positive news or the brink of a 12 point deduction? We also face an FA Cup disaster!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 7 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 7, we try to end a long winless run which has drawn us into a relegation battle. We face Plymouth Argyle & Grimsby Town, as well as viewing our Youth Intake Preview.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 8 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 8, we're back in form and in style too! We head through transfer deadline day before facing Northampton Town.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 9 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 9, we're back with a possible surprise playoff push. We face fellow contenders Walsall & Cheltenham Town, as our strong Sky Bet League Two form continues into March!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to episode 10 of my new FM20 series, Save The Silkmen. In this Football Manager 2020 Story, we're challenged with keeping Macclesfield Town in the EFL. The club are in huge financial trouble and predicted to finish bottom of the league by the media. Can we be the hero to keep them up? In episode 10, we're back for the final game of the Sky Bet League Two season as we face Swindon Town. The winner will take the final playoff spot!

Thanks for watching!