[FM20] TangFu Skin

TracisLo0oo

Reaction score
This is my first FM20 skin.
There are two versions of my skin.
The biggest difference between them is the player Overview Profile,Other parts are the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different Parts
You can choose according to your preference.

TangFu Skin Middle E V1.0.2
6.jpg

TangFu Skin Middle Left E V1.0.2
666.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same Parts

1.jpg
12.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Don't use city background,this skin doesn't support !!
Clear the cache before using it!
Clear Cache!!!Clear Cache!!!Clear Cache!!!
If the screen turns red,please set scaling 85% or 125% and reload skin!! Than the screen will goes normal. You can set 100% to keep playing the game!
If game crashed, please clean cache!!

Credits:
Heffem skin
FMNATION skin
Wannachup skin
YACS skin
SSD gold skin

My English is not good,Some things can't be said.
But i want to say thank you to other skin's author.

Download
TangFu Skin Middle E V1.0.2:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1d4jj73wfmsz0m0/TangFu_Skin_Middle_E_V1.0.2.zip/file
TangFu Skin Middle Left E V1.0.2:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2d1xnzj980f9p3k/TangFu_Skin_Middle_Left_E_V1.0.2.zip/file

I'm glad if you could enjoy playing Football Manager with this skin!!
Have a good time!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 204
good job
thanks a lot
I can see you are a chinese
Take good care of yourself at this difficult time

hello! i wanna have the home page just like you? where i need go to some change in config file of skin?
Screenshot (1).png

Hello, I would like to know, how does your hidden attributes are showing? I scouted a player but only shows CA and PA

Hello, attributes are not visible. is there something i should do?
fm20.JPG