Welcome to Season 5 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we deal with a massive & undeserved job offer after 5 job interviews at Championship clubs. We say goodbye to Scunthorpe United before introducing our new club, who are a dream scenario for football manager fans!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we manage our new tycoon owned side, Charlton Athletic, for the first time. It's our first game at Championship level too, as we face MK Dons after introducing our tactics.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we reflect on a remarkable 2 years in our Head Coach journey, as we head to Old Trafford to face Manchester United in the Carabao Cup Quarter Final. We also face Watford in the Championship.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we experience our first transfer deadline day in charge of a tycoon owned club. Our Director of Football at Charlton Athletic goes absolutely crazy, leading to chaotic scenes and lots of transfers!

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Fulham in a massive Championship game. We've got ourselves in the playoff hunt and are chasing promotion with Charlton Athletic, can we stay on track for a top 6 finish.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Championship leaders West Bromwich Albion as we try to cement our place in he playoffs. There's still an outside chance of a top 2 finish and automatic promotion! Can we keep the pressure on with a strong start to the run in?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 10 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, after previous promise, we try to hang on to our playoff place in the Championship. We face promotion chasing Watford, as we try to keep Charlton Athletic in the top 6.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 11 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play our Championship Playoff Semi Final against Watford, hoping to lead Charlton to Wembley & just one step from the Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we discuss tycoon owned Charlton Athletic's summer transfer window so far and reflect on our DoF's business. We then head to promotion favourites Swansea City in the first game of the Championship season.

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we focus on transfer deadline day, as our DoF looks to produce more drama at Charlton Athletic. We then play our first home game of the Championship season against Huddersfield Town.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Arsenal in a massive Carabao Cup tie. We also play my beloved Luton Town in the Championship, who are flying so far this season!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we return immediately after the first sacking of our career from Charlton Athletic. We reflect on being unemployed again and go on a job hunt until we receive an offer. Will we land on our feet?

Thanks for watching, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we take charge of our first game as Salford City manager. we face Burnley in the Championship following our sacking from Charlton Athletic.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face Premier League Wolves & top of the Championship Leeds United in a massive double header with Salford City!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we come up against the only side that have sacked us in the series so far. It's Salford City v Charlton Athletic and we're armed with plenty of new signings too!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, it's a relegation 6 pointer as we've given Salford city a chance at Championship survival. We face fellow strugglers Millwall in a crucial home game.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Preston North End in our finally Championship game following relegation to League One with Salford City FC.

Thanks for watching and your continued support! (y)

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on a busy summer in the transfer market, courtesy of our DoF, as we prepare for life in League One with Salford city. Can we bounce back from our Championship relegation?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we're back in League One after relegation with Salford City. Following summer transfers, we start our campaign at home to AFC Wimbledon.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on a disappointing end to the transfer window, available jobs and a massive Carabao Cup tie against Arsenal.

Thanks for watching!