FM2008 2017-2018 Transfers. (Until 2017.7.31)

b4backupid

Reaction score
Hello guys

I create FM08 transfers.

Download here

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0u-kuVb2osVZVZBdWFHOHZrSVk/view?usp=sharing

Sometimes it comes out only in Korean, but it will not be a problem to enjoy.
(ex. Some stadium names, Some player names)

About changes

1. First divison of England, Spain, Germany, Italy is 100% squad changed for the 2017 season.
(until 17.7.31)

2. France Ligue 1 - AS Monace, Lyon, PSG, OGC Nice

3. Modify Stadium names and seats to present things.

4. Add Low level DDT.

5. Apply Croatia join to EU

6. Create assist reward (End of season)

7. Modify all famous players age +10 years. (ex. 85.2.5 C.Ronaldo -> 75.2.5 C.Ronaldo)

8. Modify famous managers tactics to 2016 season`s tactics

9. Add FM2017 wonder-kid

10. Add -9 wonder-kid (ex. Phil foden of Man city)

Enjoy

(Sorry.. There is some ploblem in China league..
I'm still looking at what is wrong. But there is no solution yet...)

:):):)

hi,

You will add the final version as it will be

Hi b4backupid,
Great work though the download link appears not to be working?
Can you offer any more on progress?
Thanks!

How to install the new database?

Hello , i have extracted the files at the " db " file in my computer but stil cannot find the new database when i try to start a new game, any ideas?How should i install it so it will work?

Great work what you have done, b4backupid!! I'd like to ask you some questions about it, but you seem no longer be a member of this forum. I've you ever come back, please, let me know!

Hello , i have extracted the files at the " db " file in my computer but stil cannot find the new database when i try to start a new game, any ideas?How should i install it so it will work?

Hi vidu9! According to the information you provide, I believe I've guessed what your problem is. You don't have to extract the files and move them at the "db" folder. What you have to do is moving the entire "FM08 2017-2018" folder to the "db" one. It's a common mistake, but it could be easily fixed.

Once you have done that, every time you start a new game, a menu will allow you to choose what DB you like the data to be reached from.

In case it doesn't solve the problem, would you mind to post some pictures to see the contents of your "db" folder, in order to try and help you?