FM2009 Online - loss of connection

chrissysemens

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Brand shiny new to the website, looking pretty neat keep it up!
Me and a friend have started our first online game together, I'm Cardiff and he is Sheff Wed (Random Teams). We are having a little bit of a wager on who finishes top dog (loser pays for a curry / pizza night in).

The pre-season is over and we've played 3 competitive games each. Both have won 2 & lost 1. Both have progressed to the next round of the league cup. Its about to get pretty competitive! One problem....

As we are clicking continue to progress the game my friend is being disconnected from the online game. I am the host, I have disabled firewalls, we have both opened correct ports. This wouldn't be a problem if it was every know and again but this is happening like 5 times between each game. It kicks him back to the add manager screem, he can click straight back in and then click "not connected" status message to rejoin. This is the only thing which is spoiling our fantastic game. Any ideas?

I host a game aswell and nothing like that usually happens. It might be his internet connection?

Hamachi def helped on 08 so go for it

Hi Guys,

Brand shiny new to the website, looking pretty neat keep it up!
Me and a friend have started our first online game together, I'm Cardiff and he is Sheff Wed (Random Teams). We are having a little bit of a wager on who finishes top dog (loser pays for a curry / pizza night in).

The pre-season is over and we've played 3 competitive games each. Both have won 2 & lost 1. Both have progressed to the next round of the league cup. Its about to get pretty competitive! One problem....

As we are clicking continue to progress the game my friend is being disconnected from the online game. I am the host, I have disabled firewalls, we have both opened correct ports. This wouldn't be a problem if it was every know and again but this is happening like 5 times between each game. It kicks him back to the add manager screem, he can click straight back in and then click "not connected" status message to rejoin. This is the only thing which is spoiling our fantastic game. Any ideas?

Try asking someone else to join and see if they get disconnected. Then at least you know if the problem is on your end or theirs.

But yeh Hamachi may help as well.

Thanks guys! Due to connect tonight so will have a play, see if i can find a solution.
Cardiff vs Sheff Wed tonight! wooooo!