Fm2010 too easy?

boro141

Reaction score
I only started playing any kind of football manager game back in february, but now has it become too easy for anyone?

My current save is as manager of chelmsford. I've taken them from BSS to the Champo with promotion every season, despite being predicted to finish 24th in L2 and L1, a capacity of 3000 and very little cash.

Although I've had undoubted success taking Middlesbrough and Southampton to the top of the footballing ladder in previous saves, I thought that was down to them being relatively big clubs, but my chelmsford stint has changed my mind somewhat...

Any thoughts?

Sounds as if your just good and had a bit of luck mate.

Well, at least this makes a change from people saying its too hard. Honest, the amount of people coming on here and going "HALP I USEZ CHELSEE AND IM COMING 15TH EVERY YEAR HALP PLZ KTHXBAI" is ludicrous, considering that with this game if you leave everything more or less regular, you'll do alright.

It's an easy game to play at a mediocre level, but a hard game to take the next step, and become a good manager. Maybe you are a good manager, in which case congrats, and good achievement there.

Some people find the game really hard and try and make it too complicated for themselves, but some are just 'naturals' so to speak and have good tactical, footballing minds. Seems you are in the latter category luckily for you, as FM2010 isn't a walk in the park. Keeping it simple is keeping it easy to be honest.

"HALP I USEZ CHELSEE AND IM COMING 15TH EVERY YEAR HALP PLZ KTHXBAI"
I lol'd.