FM2010 wont open

Anything10

Reaction score
Hi, My FM has been riddled with error messages lately but i found a way around it, By autosaving it daily so it worked fine and i never lost anything i had done on it.
But a few days ago i downloaded Adobe Flash Player to play on MiniClips.com and after this (don't know if this had anything to do with it) Football Manager wont open at all. I click on it and...... Nothing.
I have tried installing it and reinstalling it and it is still the same.

Anyone got any ideas ? ?

Any help much appreciated people, Thanks

Don't really know what's wrong, that link might be your problem, but what you might have to do is make copies of your saves, by going into the folder and selecting your game and copy and pasting it into another folder, so if you reinstall FM 10 you don't lose your saves

Sound, i make copies anyway so i will never lose my saved games. That isnt the problem, the problem is trying to get to the starter screen to start a game. The loading mouse icon happens for a second, then nothing happens ..............

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Also im not getting the Error message, its literally nothing, do yu think this might help still ?

how have you got FM installed? Are you using steam? The shortcut you are using may be corrupted or something.

No not steam. If the shortcut is corrupted then every other way to open the game must be aswell then ........