Pav_001

Reaction score
Hmm. So Today was just another regular day of FM2011 playing. I inserted my disk, and went to load my last game. When a notice popped up saying "Cannot open saved game" or something like that. I tried it a couple of times. Restarted FM, opened it back up. Nothing. This is the first time it has happened to me. A bubble notice then came up on my laptop saying this...

"Football Manager 2011: fm.exe - Corrupt File

The file or directory C:/Users/Jacob/AppData/Roaming/Sports Interactive/temporary is corrupt and unreadable."

What do I do?

Thanks.

If your on Win 7 go on the same game and click restore to previous version. If not your gonna have to start your own game.

I'm on Vista.

So basically I get to the main screen and select Load Game. I have also tried Load Last game and it does the same thing.

Will probably stop playing FM2011 then. Got 3 seasons in. Cannot be bothered starting again. Disappointing. :(

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:27 PM ----------

Okay. I'm currently doing a disk check. Would that help at all?

Try to reinstall your fm ?

Otherwise do a system restore? and back up the game on a usb.

Will try after the disk check. Btw I didn't only do the disk check for FM... I have a whole lotta thee problems on my laptop. :p

Then it must be ur registery and your computer, use ccleaner , and fix registery you might get ur fm back.

I think I just jizzed everywhere. :D

Did some random disk check thing that took 4 hours. It's supposed to repair corrupted files or whatever, loaded up FM2011 and BOOM! All working again!

Finally.

We get so many people who reject any suggestion that the failed to load error could possibly be their computers fault and insist it's SI making a shoddy game.

Yepp. At first I thought it was the game but realised it was my ****** laptop. :p

I think I just jizzed everywhere. :D

Did some random disk check thing that took 4 hours. It's supposed to repair corrupted files or whatever, loaded up FM2011 and BOOM! All working again!
how did u do this random disk check because i have a corrupted game aswell :(

How do you do the disk check??? Im having this problem right now and its really annoying me! Got Derby into the Premiership top 4... then game corrupted... any advice guys??

Replies ASAP please!!