Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurynomos

Reaction score
Yes, It is leaked. Screenshot will be in next post.

Standing on Moral highground : I have pre-ordered fm2011, so no game dev is harmed in the making of this thread.

Also, discussing about piracy is not allowed on fm-base, I will NOT tell you where to find it, I will not give you any hints, if any of you pm me to ask for the torrent, i will chop your balls off and feed it to my dogs.

Yes, Large Database came with the torrent, so don't hesitate to ask for player screenshots. Sadly FMRTE is not compatible with it.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2m2ywdf.jpg

I have yet played through Jan 2011 because I play FM slowly, I will upload a screenshot later.

I just started my first save, Dortmund, (anyone have a good suggestion for an AMC and a DR? budget is 5mil total).

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Reserved for Screenshot Request

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Reserved for Screenshot Req

It's a shame it's so easy for pirates to crack PC game security. Hopefully there will be major bugs in it like last year so we can ensure we don't give any support to users who haven't paid for the game.

it`s old news mate , i`ve played it for the last 7 hours , most of us , the funny thing is i already paid for my copy of FM11 ... aint that funnnnyyyy ????

it`s old news mate , i`ve played it for the last 7 hours , most of us , the funny thing is i already paid for my copy of FM11 ... aint that funnnnyyyy ????
I posted it before but mods deleted my post.

Don't believe it yet if your right I'd love to see Victor Manon and Jonathan Cristaldo.

Yeah :/

I'm in hysterics.

It's a shame it's so easy for pirates to crack PC game security. Hopefully there will be major bugs in it like last year so we can ensure we don't give any support to users who haven't paid for the game.
there are no major bugs , it`s the real deal

You'll get banned for that, paid or not, you're pirating.

You'll get banned for that, paid or not, you're pirating.

to be honest he won't get banned he isn't breaking any rules as long as he doesnt publish it or ask for cracks, would like him to though out of jelousy ;)

Im concerned at how this so called full version got leaked. SI must be fuming with this.

Im concerned at how this so called full version got leaked. SI must be fuming with this.
Looks like they distributed it to game stores, and someone in russia stole one, installed it and localized it. and that genius decided to upload it for the internet.

You don't really need a crack for fm2011, mount a fake dvd and you are good to go

yeah they are asking people to send them the links so they can try to deal with them

its [email protected] for anyone who is interested

to be honest he won't get banned he isn't breaking any rules as long as he doesnt publish it or ask for cracks, would like him to though out of jelousy ;)
I quote themadsheep2001 say to Dunc this
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showp...&postcount=512

where do we stand on piracy as an offical site policy? technically he hasnt asked for a crak but he's playing a pirated game. personally i think zero tolerance on FM piracy but it seems to be a grey area

So he should get banned if that zero tolerance still stands

Why people crack games is unreal, they could contain spyware virus ect, but how would you like it if you were SI and someone was cracking your game?

I quote themadsheep2001 say to Dunc this
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showp...&postcount=512

where do we stand on piracy as an offical site policy? technically he hasnt asked for a crak but he's playing a pirated game. personally i think zero tolerance on FM piracy but it seems to be a grey area

So he should get banned if that zero tolerance still stands

i know a few people that have downloaded previous fm's illegally and they are brilliant members to the site, not wanting to name names as it isn't my place, I amen't one of those.

zero tolerance on piracy, so everyone that has downloaded movies, music etc should be banned as thats piracy? nehh

i know a few people that have downloaded previous fm's illegally and they are brilliant members to the site, not wanting to name names as it isn't my place, I amen't one of those.

zero tolerance on piracy, so everyone that has downloaded movies, music etc should be banned as thats piracy? nehh

I think they should get a ban if they brag or stupidly show evidence on FM-Base of piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.