no schedules available for downloading yet?

Not a priority. The point of the article is to teach you enough about the training module so you are able to create custom schedules to fit your own team. (H)

ok one more thing. I did strength/aerobic up high, same with tactics and everyone else on light, almost everyone is match fit, bar 3 players. However, everyone is unhappy with the training. Should i still persevere for the 6 more days i have left of July or immediatley get them specified? I'm inclined to stick with it, for the mental attributes, however them being unhappy is counter-intuitive to me trying to build squad morale.

Strength and aerobic training takes up far more of the overall workload than other training areas, i personally never set intensive fitness training heavy is heavy enough

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Not a priority. The point of the article is to teach you enough about the training module so you are able to create custom schedules to fit your own team. (H)

I agree totally, i'm a lower league manager and i never use downloaded tactics as they can't possibly be effective for my crappy players specific needs.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

I never really know what to do with youth training schedules as all their attributes seem a bit substandard and i dont know how much (or how temporarily) they will improve. Any thoughts?

great thread, very useful. however can you tell me how i put my players on individual training, my assistant will flag the odd one up in backroom advice but can i do it manually?

great thread, very useful. however can you tell me how i put my players on individual training, my assistant will flag the odd one up in backroom advice but can i do it manually?

on the player's own training screen where it says 'individual training focus' there is a drop down list next to it, select from there :)

My team have become fluid with all aspects of my tactic. I have just bought about 5 new players. do i need to use team blend, to gel the team together even thought all the bars are on fluid?
or should i just use attacking movement and defending movement as normal?

well ok but In some point of training.. let's say 2-3 notches in Defending, my strikers are dropping attributes in this category. So I know that Tackling and Marking for example are less important for strikers, but it is sadly to loose them. So what I want is to maintain the current defending stats of my strikers, but at the same time I do not want to improve them/ don't want to spend much workload on defending.. so how much defending should be assigned to my strikers in this case?!?!? What is the minimum?!

Wow Brilliant thread. A lot of fantastic information in there and hopefully in the near future I will actually have enough free time to put this info to use and design some new schedules.

This is an amazing guide and great in-depth information.... I have always wanted to get stuck in to starting my own training schedules, so a big thanks for this. I just hope I can take on board everything mentioned so I can incorporate it to my team. I am currently starting a new save in the BSS, would it be advised to try for a 'long term' training, I was thinking I could set the team/club to one set tactic and therefore get my training schedules to influence player attributes to fit this specific tactic..... and therefore I can bring in players who would be specifically suited to my certain tactic and now hopefully training to bring each player's attributes to the maximum level.

Does all of this sound a good idea (I mean to me, it sounds great in theory) or have I missed something and/or incorporated something in to my plans that won't work and/or will stall the progress of my players and team.

Thanks.

So do you mean I must create every training category ( Strength, Aerobic, Ball control, etc ) and put all players on Long term training ?
Example, I manage Inter Milan. I'll make a prime schedule and focused on Tactic, Defending, and Shooting category. And I put whole players on my team to this schedule and using individual training to raise specific attributes. Don't you think these would be wasting time ?

p.s. sorry for my poor english. I hope you get what I mean.

Very, very useful. I just did a search for customised training and this popped up, going to give it a go on some of my young wingers - I've noticed they're improving in defence areas and not enough on their main attributes (defence is virtually useless for them as I'm playing with two out and out wingers/ wing forwards). For that position, I'm not convinced that the classic "midifielder" default training they're in adequately covers them.

One question which is kind of related to training - my decent youth players, is it best to keep them in the under 18s or stick them in the reserves, or put them in the first team marked "availble for reserves" - does this have any bearing at all on training results? And kind of linked, if I have two or three good players in the same position in the reserves, does one of them not getting a regular reserve game have any impact on attributes?

this was really helpfull so cheers for that, but on my training screen, i dont have an option for shooting or overall workload:S if some one could guide me to the right place id love that, i would show a screen shot but i dont know how to do them:L

this was really helpfull so cheers for that, but on my training screen, i dont have an option for shooting or overall workload:S if some one could guide me to the right place id love that, i would show a screen shot but i dont know how to do them:L

are you using windowed mode??? if u are thats why i had the same issue just adjust it in the preferences