pr01991

Reaction score
121014.png
6700194.png
744574.png
685182.png
36002091.png
679520.png

The panini style , which we all loved when we were kids is here, to bring some memories from the past... I know there is some new panini styles but i like the classic one...

My target is to create megapacks from the top leagues and then some others.. I am the only one who will work on this project so i expect some patience from you...! ^^)

As a greek , i will firstly create the Greek Superleague and then continue to England !!

The link from the original topic : http://football-manager.gr/forums/viewtopic.php?f=450&t=6701

Last edited:
England Premier League , 1st part with 10 teams on the first post is ready !!! Included staff, reserves and U18 in most teams !!!

Enjoy !! :D

Last edited:
Yes , i am working on the other 10 teams now ! |)

I want to inform , that i am currently a little busy doing the update files for the FM12 so i will delay the facepacks...

Thx for your patience...

Yo dude
How do you create facepacks lyk dat, I can only work out how to just get photo no name or flag :(
Any help
Also are you gona b able to make French Italy ngermany leagues??
Cheers

fantastic job

England Premier League , 1st part with 10 teams on the first post is ready !!! Included staff, reserves and U18 in most teams !!!

Enjoy !! :D

Hey dude , you have done one **** of a fantastic job, can't wait for more of the same, thou you forgot about Seb Coates of Lpool, but keep going, do you think you wil make a pack for the Norwegian league ?

Yo dude
How do you create facepacks lyk dat, I can only work out how to just get photo no name or flag :(
Any help
Also are you gona b able to make French Italy ngermany leagues??
Cheers

Heppy i create facepacks with adobe photoshop ,and the panini template . You need to download the first then find a guide on the youtube on how to make facepacks, find the photos from the players insert them on photoshop and work on them ...

I dont know exactly if i could, because of the length of players and teams... If i find time to work maybe i will continue.

@ikarod , thanks a lot man for your comments <) . Norwegian.. difficult.... very unlikely...

does anyone know were to get the template. i can't find it anywhere

Very nice stuffs! Can't wait for the 2nd half of the BPL. Thanks and keep up the good work!

A part two for the premier league would be much appreciated, cracking job on the first part!

Maybe 2morrow i will start doing some.. Thx a lot for your comments !