[FM2012]+Johan Cryuff's // 3-4-3 | Classic Tactics | Treble with Real Madrid |

im very interested in this tactik to a mid-term-team !! I will gladly play it a season with one or two teams to give you feedback :)

Hello

could you tell me the duty of every position ?

for example : the striker : what is his duty ? poacher or DLF or AF ?

Could u please update this tactic to play on the patch 12.2.2

Thanks

Tried my own type of 3 at the back CB CB CB.. was great with everton but it was Undone with crosses and headed goals.

can you tell me if you experienced the same and if so how did you stop it.

Plus ive also tried my own DL DC DR formation but the Wingbacks bomb forward eventho they are set to defend and what not leaving my defence with 1 player at the back..

have you had this problem also ?

thanks in advance. i wont be testing this tactic as im still working on other things but id like to know how you may have solved my issues.

Also i lied, Im doing a Levante Season with this tactic, with my own tweaks..

Will post results at the end of season.. its Insane for me.

i'm going to test this tactis with juventus, i'll let you know some results

Just started testing with united things i have noticed after playing freindlies is:
over 85% pass completion rate for each player.
over 60% possesion during a match.
and o far between 4-8 CCC's per game.
And this tactic is nowhere near fliud at all yet so can only get better imo!:)

View attachment 243073

Attacking its a boss
Defending its not a boss

Fantastic season tho. Season 2 has been a right shtter for m so far with 30 goals let in, In 17 games and ive only won about 5.
Funny that. Spend 20m and make the team better. become even worse.

But yeah first season useing this tactic the games were all high scoreing..

i'm slightly dissappointed, i get way too many goals against, some nice results but i also got away a few times

This tactic was really lethal when FM12 first launched as it destroyed teams easily, but since then the Match Engine has improved so it is easily undone by opposition. That's why many are conceding so many goals left as 1 Defender is left to protect, plus 3 at the back using Wingbacks is a difficult formation to get right, you have to have the right players and they have to have very little Creative Freedom

Thank you !!! It a very good formation for Real Madrid . its help me win the LIGA BBVA title ;)

This is the only tactic that have ever been working for me in fm12. As the months go by its getting more difficult to win games because of updates from SI. Does anybody have a nice backup to this tactic which is as easy to use and with great results too? I have tried tactics by Raikan and other recognised "devs" but none of them works for me. Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english

This is the only tactic that have ever been working for me in fm12. As the months go by its getting more difficult to win games because of updates from SI. Does anybody have a nice backup to this tactic which is as easy to use and with great results too? I have tried tactics by Raikan and other recognised "devs" but none of them works for me. Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english
You can try mine.
Here you can download: Download jurij_version_3_4_3_new.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

And hereby you can see the screenshots:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...van-gaal-ajax-91-97-tactic-help-needed-4.html

Pls let me know if it works for you.