What do you mean with default version. Are you referring to the databas with all the players ?

SI has maked the 13.2.2 patch and some others. But , my save with Wolfsburg was created in the original patch of the FM2013.

SI has maked the 13.2.2 patch and some others. But , my save with Wolfsburg was created in the original patch of the FM2013.

If you have not been online with your Steam account and updated the game since you bought it during the autumn, then we simply cant help you as the older patches had different flaws than the current one. My suggestion is that you get online with Steam and let it update the game to 13.2.2

If you have not been online with your Steam account and updated the game since you bought it during the autumn, then we simply cant help you as the older patches had different flaws than the current one. My suggestion is that you get online with Steam and let it update the game to 13.2.2

My game is updated , but , I created the save with Wolfsburg in the original patch of FM.

My game is updated , but , I created the save with Wolfsburg in the original patch of FM.

Ok, then you are playing the game with the default databas and not default version ( it does not matter if you started the save during 13.1.3 etc) so most tactics on here will work with your save

Looking at your screenshots, its too hard for me to give advice on as I dont know what positions the players play in ( as the screen is in English)

But, if you would like to look at this one, it might suit you
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...2A%2A-now-including-fmc-tc-version%2A%2A.html

Ok, then you are playing the game with the default databas and not default version ( it does not matter if you started the save during 13.1.3 etc) so most tactics on here will work with your save

Looking at your screenshots, its too hard for me to give advice on as I dont know what positions the players play in ( as the screen is in English)

But, if you would like to look at this one, it might suit you
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/112156-better-half%B4s-split-451%2A%2A-now-including-fmc-tc-version%2A%2A.html

Oh , I forget that the positions changed from Portuguese to English.

GR - Goalkeeper
DD - Right Defender
DE - Left Defender
DC - Central Defender
MD - Right Midfielder
MC - Central Midfielder
ME - Left Midfielder
PL - Striker