NathanMuir

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am just wondering as to whether anyone has heard anything in regards to an editor for FM2013, as there has been with previous versions.

If anyone knows, can you please post?

Regards,

Nathan

I'm sure there will be an editor when the full game is released on the 2nd November.

There not going to release it until the full game. Think about it.The beta is for fixing bugs within the si database, not an edited database. It will be released at the same time as the full game

y dont you just play the game it kind of takes the fun out of it by giveing youself £10,000,000,000 and signing messie ronaldo bale ect

Some people want to create their own leagues, some people want to create a fantasy team for a bit of fun. It's why there's an editor. Some PA/CA may be inaccurate to. Why shouldn't they be allowed to do what they want?

Having a feeling of deja vu now.....

Thank you all for your responses.

The question was not asking if there is a beta editor, because obviously there won't be.

I was just wondering as to anyone had heard any official word as I use the editor to enable lower leagues in Australia (not cheat etc).

Thanks again,

Nathan

I use it to change competition names champions cup and euro cup drive me mad... Its also real handy when you get bored in july/august you just go make a mess game give yourself a tonne of money...

are you serious???? messi ronaldo and bale??? BALE??? BALE???? for crying out loud what has the world come to? bale? bale? ibrahimovic,tevez,aguero,rooney,higuain,a. sanchez. even frickin old people like milito, forlan, villa. i forgot nergreo, llorente, lampard, hazard, mata, torres (yes torres), oscar, demba ba, pappiss cisse. and you picked bale??????!!!!!!!

Yes Bale-he's a fantastic player.

Perish the thought people pick their own players. This thread has run it's course already