FM2013 'EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS MATCHES' NETWORK GAME (Not for the impatient) #2

jaymacca

Reaction score
STILL TAKING NEW PLAYERS. HAD A LOT OF INTEREST. STEAM GROUP CREATED WHICH IS INVITE -ONLY VIA MYSELF. MY STEAM-NAME IS: jaymacca05...........ADD ME AND SPEAK ABOUT BEING ADDED TO GROUP AND PARTICIPATE WITH LIKE-MINDED PLAYERS IN MULTIPLE GAMES.

THIS IS ORIGINAL POST:

I am looking to start up a new network game on FM13. I have already had some interest from people looking to take more time on their teams. There are plenty of people out there who get kicked off of games due to impatient people not wanting to wait that extra few minutes. I do not get this, you get the most out of the game by how much you put into it!

The matches will be extended highlights so the wait time will be abit longer but although many may disagree this is the best way to play. To analyse the game and stats, make good subs and win! Its much more enjoyable than a quick result.

So this game is for people who do deep tactics, training, buying and selling of players and coaches etc. The full works.

They wouldn't put this stuff into the game if it wasn't to be used extensively and to improve your results and enjoyment of the game!

Main interest in any of the English Leagues, but will take suggestions.

If you are one of these players who is not impatient and interested in a good game with a decent host, let me know and we'll get it up and running.

Last edited:
don't join this game you get kicked from it

Want to elaborate why? Just saying "Don't Join" is pretty useless to everyone else. Or were you one of the "impatient" ones?

His playing times were not suitable to the game that was set up and he was advised which other players in the group had similar playing times to his. It was therefore recommended that he arrange a separate game with those so that he doesn't miss too much. The group is growing so there will no doubt be multiple games running between the members. The point was to bring like-minded people together that want to manage their team rather than picking your team and the game played with no highlights and fastest pace. He just could not accept that that particular game was not for him. I would recommend joining as their are people who can play at varied times so hopefully there can be a patient game for everyone.

Yes, Yes John You're exactly right.

I will not have this 'schoolboy' put my games down. He Had to go to bed at 9 every weekday, something i was not told till he entered game.

Even then I simply did not kick him from the game. When he returned the following day I politely told him he could stay in the group and arrange another game with the other 3 people i suggested had more similar playing times to his.

And just because he's a petulant child he kicked up a fuss and removed himself from the group and starts doing stuff like this to bring down my game!

I am decent host and reasonable guy so join if you're interested.