[FM2013]Fight For Athena❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)--Let Your DRL Become Real Men ♂♂♂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sea

Reaction score
[FM2013]Fight For Athena❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)--Let Your DRL Become Real Men ♂♂♂

Because the tactics designed by me in FM1222 was so perfect.However,it's too late for me to get this tactic,so I never release on the SI forum.Wait until FM2013,I found so strong and powerful.

The research to full-backs
In FM2011 and FM2012,the full-backs played very bad on offense.I'm tired of full-back like the tortoise as purely defense,So they will no single one of the best players in the game,They also will never is the worst season player's hopefuls.The Full-backs in the game are most poor,nothing like a man,and this type of tactics is boring.
But the reality of the opposite,full back is very important attack power,Only in rare three-point banker team, they full-back was completely not to assists.After my hard test research,I found out Let the full-back use inverse foot to cut inside,On the assists with the reality can finally to force.They finally can like a man in the battle.I found a new exciting world.

Gamefront says '
The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later.
' and rayfile is working fine but you do need to translate the page, Going to try it out now :)

Gamefront says '
The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later.
' and rayfile is working fine but you do need to translate the page, Going to try it out now :)

Thank you
I've repaired.

Needs a little working on the defending. Not sure if this just my defenders.

Is this à opening post ( Containing information about the tactic ) that Will come up today ? If not, then perhap we should have the thread closed until then,

thread closed..

when you actually have a tactic and OP then contact myself or TBH to reopen it for you and we will do so gladly, until then.. this is pretty pointless!

Status
Not open for further replies.