afc_dan

Reaction score

I've put together a list of 116 of the best wonderkids on FM2013. There are a few obvious names but I've tried to scout the globe to find some hidden gems too. I noticed a lot of talent coming from Belgium and Holland!

Anyway, as I said, the list is 116 players grouped into positions and you can sort them by age, value etc. Hopefully this will be a great resource for anyone looking to build a team for the future.

The list can be found here: Football Manager 2013 Wonderkids

Hopefully this link can stay as the page allows people to filter, sort by variables etc.

Let me know if you feel there are others who should be included, I will happily add them to the list! Hopefully this helps a few people who out who like this sort of stuff :)

Dan (Full Time FM Addict)

EDIT: This also comes with a downloadable shortlist that you can import into your game

Last edited:
I wasn't actually thinking of wonderkids,
I was wondering if you could put together the best players under 25 that are under £1M, and those who you think will have atleast double the resell value so that those who want to find good players for bargain prices can go check out your list!
Like, you could try to find players of the same quality as Andile Jali, Bressan, Kara, Fierro and so on for bargain prices!
Of course, the better the players are the happier people will be.

I wasn't actually thinking of wonderkids,
I was wondering if you could put together the best players under 25 that are under £1M, and those who you think will have atleast double the resell value so that those who want to find good players for bargain prices can go check out your list!
Like, you could try to find players of the same quality as Andile Jali, Bressan, Kara, Fierro and so on for bargain prices!
Of course, the better the players are the happier people will be.

You're in luck as later tonight I will be putting up a list of bargains on FM13 just as you described. In the meantime, I have a list of free players here. Most of the players are old (but decent) but some of the younger players can be signed on a free and sold straight away for a profit I'd imagine.

Will let you know when the bargains list is up later :)

Why stray away from Raikans lists?

Why stray away from Raikans lists?

What's wrong with having different lists of players? Surely some variey is good, as other lists will have players I have missed out and vice-versa :)

You're in luck as later tonight I will be putting up a list of bargains on FM13 just as you described. In the meantime, I have a list of free players here. Most of the players are old (but decent) but some of the younger players can be signed on a free and sold straight away for a profit I'd imagine.

Will let you know when the bargains list is up later :)

Sweet, thanks!

Raikan rarely misses anyone, but there's nothing wrong with posting your list here

That list contains a lot of players that are plain average its all about raikans list :D

On a differnt note,
Jadson from botafogo 18
otavio from international 17

both seem amazing for their ages suprised their not on your list when Adnan Januzaj and Mats Daehli are

Last edited:
That list contains a lot of players that are plain average its all about raikans list :D

I've got to 2022 on FM13 and every player on this list is playing for a top european club and has good attributes, some just good, some amazing :)

Have they all got fixed PAs?

Nope but I have run 4 different saves all past 2020 and included players who become pretty good in at least 2 of the 4 saves. Although a lot of them become good in all 4 :)

check otavio and jadson they look like very good youngsters, my saves so far have been harsh on the man utd youth players :( how well does auier turn out? got a ss?

Didn't see your post re SI.

Fair enough, surely you know there's no need to holiday to check on wonderkids once you have the editor though?

Yeah I know but I was running soaks to see how the AI teams were doing as the game progressed and I prefer to visually see how good players are anyway but maybe that's just me. I prefer to see their attributes at aged 27 rather than just a number :D

I'll tidy up the thread now Dan.

Done. Been in noob bashing mode, should have clicked your link before going into overdrive. :)

i've forgotten the topic after that intergation.
paco alcacer - getafe
luke shaw - southampton
bernard - atletico mineiro

all look very promising indeed rated 4 star or above by my utd scouts

paco and bernard have very good stats for their age luke shaw looks average for his age but the scouts tell me he will turn good, we'll see

Everyone should check out Wellington Nem as well. 20 years old, worth £9m but he has a minimum fee release clause of £3.5m which is super cheap as he has big potential :)

Added a couple more players to the list and will be updating the downloadable shortlist now :)