Just added another 90 players to the list. Checked out everyones suggestions from here, Twitter etc. Also did some more scouting and checked other saves that have gone past 2020.

List now contains over 200 players and I've updated the downloadable shortlist with the new players. Hope you all enjoy it :)

Football Manager 2013 Wonderkids

The shortlist has now been downloaded almost 10,000 times in 48 hours and is now well over 200 players. Keep the suggestions coming :)

anyone tried james ward-prowse of southampton? tried signing him for united they wont take less than £25m. 5 star rated player according to scouts.

don't know if this is a 'wonderkid', but still pretty good - Mattia De Sciglio from AC Milan. Been a devastating wing back at man united for me, scouts reckon 4.5 start potential.

Everyone should check out Wellington Nem as well. 20 years old, worth £9m but he has a minimum fee release clause of £3.5m which is super cheap as he has big potential :)

how do u know "minimum fee release clause" ?

Hey Dan, thanks for wonderful shortlist of wonderkids. Now I think I am being either stupid or blind! I've saved the file onto shortlist, then I went onto FM13 game...Where do I open it? I am really blind! It is on transfer centre? If so, whereabout please?

Thanks for quick help!

Hey Dan, thanks for wonderful shortlist of wonderkids. Now I think I am being either stupid or blind! I've saved the file onto shortlist, then I went onto FM13 game...Where do I open it? I am really blind! It is on transfer centre? If so, whereabout please?

Thanks for quick help!

There is a tutorial at the bottom of the list but I'll expain it here anyway.

You click your manager name, then go to Shortlists -> shortlist, and then on the right (roughly half way on screen) there is a button called shortlists. Click that, then click import, then locate the file and click ok :)

There is a tutorial at the bottom of the list but I'll expain it here anyway.

You click your manager name, then go to Shortlists -> shortlist, and then on the right (roughly half way on screen) there is a button called shortlists. Click that, then click import, then locate the file and click ok :)

Thank you very much, Dan :) Keep it up the awesome work and on your website as well. I've been reading your stories, brilliant!

Thank you very much, Dan :) Keep it up the awesome work and on your website as well. I've been reading your stories, brilliant!

Thanks mate, much appreciated :)

Also, added a few more players to the list and looking to add a few more for the full release of FM13 so all suggestions welcome!

Nica(19 RB) and Tucudean(21 ST) from Dinamo Bucharest and Iancu from Viitorul Constanta(18 AM)are some good young players.But their clubs don't want to sell them at the start of the game.You must make a big offer if you really want them in your squad.

Nica(19 RB) and Tucudean(21 ST) from Dinamo Bucharest and Iancu from Viitorul Constanta(18 AM)are some good young players.But their clubs don't want to sell them at the start of the game.You must make a big offer if you really want them in your squad.

Will check these out when I'm next on FM, cheers! :)