FM2013 Youtube Career: Dover Athletic - Blue Square South to Premier League

Things look to be getting back on track. This is my last game for October so I'm going to try and make my next part a sports news style video evaluating the month. Lincoln take on Fleetwood town and we have certainly missed Bagayoko. Any recommendations for the best formations to use when you have a number of injuries and/or a thing squad? Would be really useful to know for future reference. For now though I have lowered how hard the team trains from Heavy to average to try and protect my players and hope we can keep this squad healthy for the rest of the season.
FM 2013: Part 39 - Lincoln City vs Fleetwood Town - YouTube

I've decided to give viewers a big decision over where I continue in Football Manager with a special announcement at the end of a News format review. I hope that anyone who views will be interested in the power I have given you. I've introduced new features such as my player of the month and goal of the month. I hope this will also be useful at highlighting the potential of some players in league 2: FM 2013: Part 40 - October News Review & Special Announcement - YouTube

Based upon how popular the tactics and strategies video is on the channel, I decided it was about time it was updated so I have made a video creating tactics for Lincoln City and the different formations I have been using with them. It is my hope that it will be of some use to some of you. If I haven't been clear about some aspect feel free to comment and I will do my best to explain what I meant. I have focused on the 4-4-2 formation and two different versions of the 4-5-1 formation:
FM 2013: Part 41 - Tactics & Strategies Update - YouTube

After such success in the cup last season, I am very excited to bring back to you FA Cup football. Last season with Lincoln we managed to achieve being the lowest team left in the competition which I am very proud of. As a result I want us to do similarly well this season and produce some magic that has been lacking in our other up fixtures which has seen us fall at the first attempts in the Carling cup and Johnstones paint trophy. So what's standing in our way? - Preston north End
FM 2013: Part 43 - FA Cup 1st Round - YouTube

Ok so Lincoln produced the goods in the last episode getting to the second round of the FA Cup which is where this episode begins. I show the draw for the second round determining our chances of progressing again. This is followed by our league game against Northampton where Lincoln aim to make it 5 straight wins in a row: FM 2013: Part 44 - Lincoln City vs Northampton Town - YouTube

So I've got a really tough decision to make today. Beating Stockport will put Lincoln above them into 4th. Victory by 2 or more goals will put them into 3rd and the automatic promotion spots. However, Yeovil in the FA Cup is the Lincoln's next fixture. My decision is whether to rest my star players and keep them safe for the cup game. Will I put out a weakened side?
FM 2013: Part 46 - Lincoln City vs Stockport County - YouTube

Lincoln City take on Yeovil Town in the 2nd round of the FA Cup who had earlier made an approach for Rhys to be their new boss. Its the first game since and Lincoln will be looking to improve their record win streak. Bagayoko is unavailable making Mooney the lone striker in a strong 4-5-1: FM 2013: Part 47 - FA Cup 2nd Round - YouTube

Hey everyone I uploaded a vid late last night but couldn't post its upload as I am half way through moving at the minute. Today's video will be up in the next hour or 2.
I you the 3rd round draw for the FA Cup followed by the League 2 game against Bury. Lincoln's win streak doesn't seem to show any signs of stopping, how long can the confidence of the Imps carry them forward?
FM 2013: Part 48 - Lincoln City vs Bury F.C. - YouTube

NOTE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!!
We've had a week rest so now Lincoln take on top of League 2 Leyton Orient. Last time these two teams played, Lincoln fought hard and it was a minor 1-0 loss so they will be hoping to do better this time. As mentioned at the start I have a special announcement about a new job vacancy that has arrived which I need your hep with to vote on what decision I make.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMC1BrkwKVA

Lincoln come into this game against a Wycombe side in desperate need of form. Knocking on the doors of Oxford and automatic promotion, Lincoln need to start winning again themselves after defeat to Leyton Orient. However this is the winter period and fixtures are popping up left, right and center, some players may need to be rested.
FM 2013: Part 51 - Lincoln City vs Wycombe Wanderers - YouTube

My Lincoln boys need to step up their game as they go into the FA Cup 3rd round against Premier League side Reading. The start of the episode wraps up my interest in the available Norwich position and shows the FA Cup 4th round draw to show who Lincoln would face if they can advance:
FM 2013: Part 53 - FA Cup 3rd Round - YouTube

Hello everyone I'm trying out a new series which I would love your input on. I will create a separate thread for it but for now I will post it here in the hopes you will check it out and let me know what you think.
I'm trying out International Management and as I'm half Welsh I've taken over as Wales boss (England would be too easy in Football Manager). I'm going to see if I can create a decent series and take Wales as far as I can until Football Manager 2014 is released. Until then I would like you guys to assist in how to make this a fun series and comment on what nation you want me to manage in Football Manager 2014. I will count all the votes I promise.
So here is me setting up as Wales Manager, I employ my own backroom staff, arrange call ups for a friendly and take on a very low rated Chinese Taipei in a friendly, hopefully an easy game . . .
Football Manager 2013: International Manager - Wales - YouTube

Hey everyone I've made another wales based episode where I engage in my first competitive game in the 2014 world cup qualifier against Scotland. This will be my last post here as obviously this focuses on my career with Lincoln. Ive have begun a new thread entitled "International Manager - Wales" if you would like to keep up to date with it. Obviously I appreciate all your time in checking it out and helping me make more entertaining videos. Thank you everyone :)
FM 2013: International Manager - Wales vs Scotland - YouTube

I have created a new introduction trailer to my channel and I would love your feedback on the series ideas I have for all the Football games I want to cover. This includes Football Manager, FIFA, PES & FIFA Street. I consider this really important going forward as we approach the end of the 2013 version of Football Games so I can have the channel in a great place to be ready to hit the ground running when 2014 titles are released.
CtrlGodDammit Trailer - Football, Other Sports & More - YouTube

I will be uploading a new Lincoln episode tomorrow so thank you for your patience because I know I have been spending too much time starting up the international manager series.

Lincoln is back! I bring you a news review for the remainder of Lincoln's games after the FA Cup defeat as well as February games seeing as there are only three of them. The final game for Feb will be live and coming in the next day or two. I also evaluate the players that have been brought in and let go during he January transfer window and give you my thoughts on Football series going forwards: FM 2013: Part 54 - News Review January/February - YouTube

After 5 attempts at rendering this video, I'm finally able to present the final game for February away to Doncaster Rovers. A win would put real pressure on 2nd & 3rd spot as Lincoln aim for the automatic promotion spots, a loss and Lincoln may be out of the race completely and we will have to focus on the play-offs.

Again I'm trying out Webcam and I must admit this may be some of my funniest stuff especially at the end:
FM 2013: Part 55 - Lincoln City vs Doncaster Rovers - YouTube