FM2013 Youtube Career: Dover Athletic - Blue Square South to Premier League

Doncaster have gone from strength to strength since beating us cementing their place in 2nd leaving Oxford in 3rd as the only team Lincoln can realistically beat into the automatic promotion spots. However, time is running out for my lads. You join Lincoln half way though March taking on Dag & Red who are the highest League positioned opponents we have this month.

A nice quick video today with an interesting performance, coming up next will be a review for March: FM 2013: Part 56 - Lincoln City vs Dag & Red - YouTube

Its long overdue but here is March's highlightes for Lincoln who are in 4th desperately chasing down Oxford in 3rd who currently occupy the final automatic promotion spot. Doncaster in 2nd have been doing wonders and are seriously chasing down Leyton Orient who have been top all season. So the top two places are untouchable bu can Lincoln close down a 5 point gap? or will it look as though we have to settle for the playoffs? FM 2013: Part 57 - Lincoln City March Highlights - YouTube

I'm back for season 4 of Football Manager 2013! Its been an exciting summer since we clinched automatic promotion on the last day of last season. As a result I bring you a summary of all of the ins and outs at the club reagrding transfers and there are some crackers! I'm so excited to see this new team in action in League 1: FM 2013: Part 59 - Summer Transfers - YouTube

Highlights of all of Lincoln's pre-season games leading up to the opening of our League 1 campaign. I will be blitzing through this season with one to two uploads a day getting ready to cross over to Football Manager 2014. I appreciate recommendations for any good teams to manage at league one level should I keep Lincoln up then I will be moving to a team at the same level I finish this season at: FM 2013: Part 60 - Pre-Season Highlights - YouTube