Tester-Muni

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am a big fm 2015v3.2 fan. I want to start a project of updating fm2015 to 2021 database. Last valid update i've had is from 2017/2018 season which i countinued to update to 2021 database. In the last two months i fully updated leagues (Seria A, Spanish La Liga, English Premier League). I intend to finish Bundes league and French in next two weeks. Is someone interested to help mi with the project so we can enjoy all in the future as soon as possible ? It is not difficult at all but it is slow when doing alone.Steps are:

1. I installed fm2021 (because it has REAL TIME EDITOR all attributes CA/PA etc...)
2. I created specific columns for update in fm2021 (image fm2021 copy)to copy person data and hidden attributes to fm2015
3. I opened fm 2015 editor and just did a copy from fm 2021 to fm 2015 player by player. If some player doesnt exist i renamed existing player with very low attributes
because creating new player may leave database in inconsistent state (you can find bad bad player and rename it attributes to existing player)

This is very easy but slow. Updating three major leagues requre two months. If there is anyone to join so we could organize "BY LEAGUE" update please contact me...

Attachments

• update_player_attributes_screen.PNG
    update_player_attributes_screen.PNG
    57.7 KB · Views: 783
  • update_player_data_screen.PNG
    update_player_data_screen.PNG
    82.5 KB · Views: 775
  • update_player_info_screen.PNG
    update_player_info_screen.PNG
    78 KB · Views: 813
  • fm2021_copy.PNG
    fm2021_copy.PNG
    209.8 KB · Views: 787
  • copyscreen1.PNG
    copyscreen1.PNG
    165.7 KB · Views: 743
  • copyscreen1_example.PNG
    copyscreen1_example.PNG
    154.2 KB · Views: 558
yamayı ne zaman yayınlaCaksinİz ve türkiye ligi yapacakmisiniz var mı

Last edited:
yamayı ne zaman yayınlayacaksınız ve türkiye ligi yapacakmisiniz var mı

when will you release the patch and do you have a chance to make the turkish league

when will you release the patch and do you have a chance to make the turkish league

I will release patch in the next two weeks... Basic patch will have 5 main leagues updated (BBVA, Serie A, Bundesliga, Premier league, France Uber League). Because of slowness i wont update for now any other leagues. You can use my patch for future updates and repost it here

you the Best bro com on 👏👏👏👏👏and don't forget all player " national team of Algeria " thnx

I have a file for the game FIFA Manager 2021. Can I send it to you and you change it to the format of the football manager 2015, which includes all transfers and all players, can you do it?

Hi guys, i am a big fm 2015v3.2 fan. I want to start a project of updating fm2015 to 2021 database. Last valid update i've had is from 2017/2018 season which i countinued to update to 2021 database. In the last two months i fully updated leagues (Seria A, Spanish La Liga, English Premier League). I intend to finish Bundes league and French in next two weeks. Is someone interested to help mi with the project so we can enjoy all in the future as soon as possible ? It is not difficult at all but it is slow when doing alone.Steps are:

1. I installed fm2021 (because it has REAL TIME EDITOR all attributes CA/PA etc...)
2. I created specific columns for update in fm2021 (image fm2021 copy)to copy person data and hidden attributes to fm2015
3. I opened fm 2015 editor and just did a copy from fm 2021 to fm 2015 player by player. If some player doesnt exist i renamed existing player with very low attributes
because creating new player may leave database in inconsistent state (you can find bad bad player and rename it attributes to existing player)

This is very easy but slow. Updating three major leagues requre two months. If there is anyone to join so we could organize "BY LEAGUE" update please contact me...
I wanna help you on this update

Here is the part update (it is not final). If you do not want to wait a few days play with this version

FINISHED (five main leagues players with possible minor changes)
NOT FINISHED (europe competition and teams from 2 division moved to first division)

MAYBE IN THE FUTURE (top clubs from other leagues)
Coaches added (30.12.2021)

Attachments

• League & Data Updates_CBBC3CF6-0A5E-4C0D-9834-8DDD493204E8.fmf
    3.5 MB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Here is the part update (it is not final). If you do not want to wait a few days play with this version

FINISHED (five main leagues players with possible minor changes)
NOT FINISHED (europe competition and teams from 2 division moved to first division)

MAYBE IN THE FUTURE (top clubs from other leagues)
وNice jop brother 😍😍😍😍😍😍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

The question is how can I mix two different data bases and they are all mine FM 15

You can merge two files in fm editor but i do not know will it work as expected.

NEW update

- teams from 2nd divisions moved to 1st (for top 5 leagues)
- updated top teams from other divisions (porto, cska, zenit, sporting, celtic...)

Not updated (Competitions for teams, player contracts (Bundesliga, France ligue 1), second divisions)

Attachments

• League & Data Updates_U2_D9F48B3B-F74E-4462-A2F2-27B760872166.fmf
    3.6 MB · Views: 543
Last edited: