Conn

Premium
Reaction score
Simplified for dummies

WHEN FM2015 comes out:

- Does anyone want to team up to craft a few solid tactics early on?

Requirements:

- Not stupid

If Interested, let me know.

I would, but I will be recreating my unbelievable invincible tactic that I am using.

I don't really see the point in this thread to be honest. It's a nice idea but people are going to do this anyway once the patterns in the ME are figured out. It's not a matter on getting a head start because even when the Beta comes out, the game will not be in a condition to build tactic around since there will be a slew of changes introduced to fix issues solved through Beta testing.

P.s. We can still read the "simplified for dummies." Don't be so condescending.

I agree with Brendn. What even is the point in making this until the game comes out? And I am sure you don't have to ask people to make a solid tactic, tons of people will be doing it anyway.

Condescending? So windows for dummies is a **** book? Im sure thats why it sold a tonn :/

I simply simplified the simplifie so that there could be no missunderstanding ,and yet you manage to not understand ><

How can't people see that im trying to get in tuch with people that know they will have a chance to play from the start so that i can compare notes to help create a tactic (over time) that might be good?????

I never said i was going to release diablo tactic on release due to playing demo.

This is getting realy annoying, i get PM's from people i dont even want to share the details off because it's not exacly pretty, and all because i TRY to prepare ahead of time, so that i can help everyone that will play FM2015.

It's enough now, so if you want to reply, reply if interested, if not please do not spam my inbox with **** or troll the post.

ignore them conn if there leaving comments like that and PM you like that then that just proves ya stupid comment mate. I think peeps who are good at making tactics and helping peeps enjoy this fantastic game are brill and the sooner tactics are ready when game is released in november the better 4 every1 mate so keep up the good work

thank you smithy1981.
I had a rough day today so this realy means more to me than you prahaps would think :)

its peeps like u and mr langtvn etc that help make fm games enjoyable all this version has been a pig 4 the ME. will be looking 4ward 2 teh new game and tactics

On a slightly separate note, i for one will be waiting for the final patch in February 2015 before i even BUY THE GAME.

I want to avoid the patching merry go round where the match engine lurches from one build to another whilst they plug all the gaping holes in the early versions, creating more different holes at the same time before finally delivering a stable ME for the final patch.

I now consider this period, before the final patch, to be an open beta which doesn't appeal to me personally.

I spent a **** of a lot of time last year creating tactics on a very unstable and fluid platform pre-christmas and i've vowed not to do that again.

I wish you luck in your endeavour's however oO)

Last edited:
Hehe, yes i agree.
It's more like a beta until the last patch comes out, atleast this is how it has been the past years.
But would it not be fun tho to have a working tactic for every patch so you dont have to burn braincells in anger every small match engine fix? That's my goal with this.

People will create tactics like normal, and from patch to patch there will be awesome tactics brought to us by this fantastic community.

I just want to simplyfy it by getting some brains together and crack whats going on each patch faster than frustration can kill a man :)

And so the ship sails...

i think that i don't buy fm 2015. fm 2014 is too difficult, and after the work, i don't want to break my head...