LuckyNumber7

Reaction score
Overloading Dominance with quick counter attacks and consistent defence

I dont get 30 wins out of 30 games (when i play a big club they often get penalties in silly plays - PSG scored me 3 goals this season out of 3 PK) but i have a decent tactic here. Pione Sisto and Berbatov have been amazing and they destroyed almost every Ligue1 side i played against. U have to give time to the team to get confortable with the tactic but you'll get results since the beggining (i had a couple of unlucky draws).

My assistant manager (if you have a good one) takes control of general and individual training and also of the pre match and HT talkings.
Game training i use Attacking Movement

Game talk
Pre match - nothing
HT - When losing say "encourage" and when winning "concentrate"
75min - When losing say "advance" and when winning "concentrate"

Opposition Instructions

View attachment 323458

View attachment 323457View attachment 323456View attachment 323455View attachment 323454

Download

LuckyNumber7 4-3-3

My Tuga tactic is great...

You should have said "thanks Tuga for the concept, and for the idea that you give me to tweak your tactic"

Good games for you my friend...

My Tuga tactic is great...

You should have said "thanks Tuga for the concept, and for the idea that you give me to tweak your tactic"

Good games for you my friend...

I would say that if it was true!

Im not posting for glory as i suppose its your objective. Im posting to contribute... but i have to say "thanks" to Jaddo from this tread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-suffocate-smile-dont-scary-tactic-jaddo.html because this is an attempt to get his ideas into a 4-3-3.

Good luck to you Eusebio to win the "football manager coach of the year"

My Tuga tactic is great...You should have said "thanks Tuga for the concept, and for the idea that you give me to tweak your tactic"Good games for you my friend...
Say Hi to KARMA hahaha