really struggling with middlesbrough, stickers are getting around the 6.0 rating most games

There you go mate. If it's going bad for you, try and tweak it mate. See what the problems are in specific and try it

StefanoPT

Tried you tactic with Lazio, Works very well, became champion with 0 losses! great tactic

StefanoPT

Tried you tactic with Lazio, Works very well, became champion with 0 losses! great tactic

Congratulations, man!
You could send me a picture with the league table?

Mate awesome tactic!

Won the Championship with Leeds and lost first 3 games using standard 4-4-2

1. Did anyone else get a high amount of Red Cards? I must have been around 8-10 for season
2. Defensive CM always got low ratings. Tried 3 players (Cook, Mowatt, Bridgecutt) and all average around 6.6

Mate awesome tactic!

Won the Championship with Leeds and lost first 3 games using standard 4-4-2

1. Did anyone else get a high amount of Red Cards? I must have been around 8-10 for season
2. Defensive CM always got low ratings. Tried 3 players (Cook, Mowatt, Bridgecutt) and all average around 6.6

I'm experiencing the same thing. For fixing the red cards issue (mainly CB's) i've simply told them to ease off tackling. Both CM's are getting poor ratings as well but i think thats an issue with the game as i've experienced this across different tactics for defensive minded cms

Finished 3rd first season with Southampton. 24-7-7

9 games, 6 red cards...getting silly now,apart from that its going ok for me with Birmingham City

Last edited: