waynethickett

Reaction score
Having reduced my image sizing from 100% to 85% I can finally see the subs down the side of the pitch when looking at the tactics page during a match.

Does anybody know how you get them on the tactics page or squad selection page outside of a match? Find it far easier rotating the team and selecting subs by dragging across to the empty spaces as opposed to clicking on the drop down to select position or sub slot

I've used this answer for many questions similar to this in the past, but try changing your screen resolution as the higher the resolution the smaller things show but the more information shown.

View attachment 218639The team selection screen as you can see there is a pitch but no subs down the side of the pitch.

View attachment 218638The tactics screen from during a match and the subs are there. This makes it easier for shifting players in and out and rotating.

View attachment 218637My resolution and zoom settings.

It bugs me having what seems to be a zoomed in view as you see above. I like the subs being down the side

OK so I shrunk the toolbar to just icons and they appear, not ideal as I now have to start recognising the icons but sure that won't take long. I have seen others screens hot and videos where they have them without shrinking icons