I first want to reanimate 4-3-3 tikitaka and abandoned the 4-1-5 update for now, but I think that this version is a little better in protection.

can you show your results with your update?
just beat liverpool 6-1 with man utd with the "normal tactic" :)

Yesterday I did a couple of 4-1-5 runs but didn’t make screenshots. But in beta you won’t surprise with results like 6-1 against Liverpool. For example 4-3-3 that I am testing now with Liverpool the score was 7-0;)

Holidayed with the 415 just posted.

Spurs 1st - FA Cup Runners up
Villa 13th - Won the Carabao
Swansea 1st despite conceding 70 in the league
Luton sacked after 301 days but ended up 20th.

Next tweak, defence!!
1605133040924.png

1605133141312.png

Thank you. I am playing with westbromach in EPL. I will let you know after I test this one for 1 season.

Thank you. we need underdog tactics too ! ^^

My one striker has 14 goals in 10 games. Keep in mind I am in the VNL North

I came 4th with VIlla and also won the league cup first season, I played roughly half the games and went on holiday for half, I made one small signing Almada for 5mil. in the summer i brought well and changed alot I am 2nd in the league after 35 games I also got to semi final of champions league. i went on holiday for most the 2nd season. it wins nearly all the games well but sometimes get a bad loss.

Great tactic mate. I just made a small change that play with 1 striker instead of 2. I play with 2 midfielders (dlp-bbm).

Play with Besiktas, standing first in the league (14 games played, 13 win-1 draw). Finished 1st CL group games (5 wins - only lost 1 game against Man. United)

Aboubakar scored 28 goals in 23 games.

Won everything with man utd in 1st season V1 pretty much instant resulted last quarter of season, made it pretty easy really.

1605735587850.png

Testing with chesterfield. Predicted to finish 19th in league 2 on my second season. Started using this at the beginning of January and lead me to a 2nd place finish. I'll update with how i get on in league 1.

Martial and Cavani scored 76 goals in half the season
Снимок экрана (167).png

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (165).png
    Снимок экрана (165).png
    472.9 KB · Views: 246
  • Снимок экрана (166).png
    Снимок экрана (166).png
    749.4 KB · Views: 251
which tactic are you using?
I've tried to translate and it's like KAMIKAZE with some tweaks: wingers as advanced playmakers and a bwm defending. That's the visual tweaks, I don't who about corners or PIs