I was using the 451. version lisa put in here on my tottenham team on beta and broke every goal record haha. crazy good. im testing now on main game. I watch games too no instant result etc. The set peices are a bit scuffed. I will post updates

Incredible tactic for the beta. Used with Toulouse (goalscoring record)
Feedback on the final version? Does it work like before?

No, this tactic is not working anymore... at least not for me.

It's also the impression that I have ...
Lisa, do you think you'll be able to update it for the final version?

New game on the final version

Tactic
1.jpg

LaLiga
1.jpg

Goals

1.jpg

Schedule

1.jpg
1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 209
Which game system are you using? I couldn't understand because of my Russian knowledge and what is the opposition instructions for tactic?

Last edited:
Which game system are you using? I couldn't understand because of my Russian knowledge and what is the opposition instructions for tactic?
Game system ? 415

No opposition instruction

Won the league with Lille in my second season. Very happy with this tactic, it was so fun to score alot of goals. Yilmaz 36 years old scoring 23 goals in 24 matches. And Milik joining on a free transfer winning the golden boot in the league against Mbappe and scoring 34 goals in 32 matches in all competitions. I also broke a couple of records: most points in a season, most wins in the league in a season, most goals scored in a season.

Line up:
Skärmavbild 2020-11-27 kl. 21.12.04.png

League Table:
Skärmavbild 2020-11-27 kl. 21.13.56.png

Stats:
Skärmavbild 2020-11-27 kl. 21.14.30.png

Biggest win:
Skärmavbild 2020-11-27 kl. 21.18.45.png

Last edited:

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (199).png
    Снимок экрана (199).png
    578.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Снимок экрана (201).png
    Снимок экрана (201).png
    450.9 KB · Views: 230

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (203).png
    Снимок экрана (203).png
    461.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Снимок экрана (207).png
    Снимок экрана (207).png
    498.5 KB · Views: 199
I'm not sure but I think the second version is better.

In the second tempo of the game to the maximum and the role of wingers, I changed. Although I cannot understand which version is better, I think that the second is suitable for underdog and the first one for favorites.

In the second tempo of the game to the maximum and the role of wingers, I changed. Although I cannot understand which version is better, I think that the second is suitable for underdog and the first one for favorites.

I hope this tactic will be tested soon.

first game on this tactic 451. after the update 21.2.0 ))) Rashford 7 goals)
20201220175907_1.jpg

Last edited: