Resource icon

FM21 (4-3-1-2) @AVIATOR-dmc@ v-2

AVIATOR DMC v1 - (FMRTE Enabled - Frozen League)

- Arminia Media Pred. 18th

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Yo, I never comment but this tactic is insane, one goal goes past the CPU and you end up bagging for fun, the change from a BBM to DLP has done absolute bits for me, GJ Lisa-

What are the ideal Strikers for this tactic? Pacey ones, high technical or strong target?

Congratulations on completing the podium!

Looks like you laid the foundations and get amazing results by slightly adjusting a few positions.

Anything peculiar inspired you to pursue this way of playing?

Would love to hear about what to expect from these great works, if you'd recommend some players or characteristics such as footedness :)

If it bothers you to type in English, check out https://www.deepl.com/ru/ - it helped me massively when reading Dostoyevsky!

Enjoy your salo ;)

For inverted wing backs (IWB), do we use wing backs with stronger inside foot or outside foot? So for DL, do we want him to be left-footed or right-footed? And for DR, do we want him to be right-footed, or left-footed? Thanks, lisa.

I use the xbox version, i can’t import tactic. Someone could be so kind to put screen instruction ti recreate the tactic in my game for xbox? Thanks

I use the xbox version, i can’t import tactic. Someone could be so kind to put screen instruction ti recreate the tactic in my game for xbox? Thanks

The instructions for the other samurai can be found on this video, if that helps..

The instructions for the other samurai can be found on this video, if that helps..

Thanks Liam, i will do it for sure.

i will love ti try this version too. Since look better.

Thanks Liam, i will do it for sure.

i will love ti try this version too. Since look better.

We'll have a video and/or instructions out soon.

Really crazy CL season. 0-3 defeat against Plzen, scoring 11 goals in two consecutive games against Barcelona and the final match against... Red Bull Salzburg :)
lyon_cl.jpg

lyon_sezon2.jpg