lyon_sezon.jpg

Nice! But if I can remember your FM20 Red Bull didn’t have a DW on the right. What’s the reason behind the DW if I may ask??

Lots of fun with this tactic Lisa, even with 'lower league teams'. Plenty of goals scored, some crazy score lines and just genuine fun to be had. Recommend for any team!

It may be because my team is not very good (ADO Den Haag first season, 2 signings) but I found that taking off the offside trap and dropping the line of engagement to higher seems to have really improved the team. I wasn't losing a lot but I also wasn't winning. 23 games; 10 wins, 10 draws (7 of those 2-2, the other 3 1-1), 3 losses. Since I've made the changes, only 2 games but have won both of them 3-0.

It may be because my team is not very good (ADO Den Haag first season, 2 signings) but I found that taking off the offside trap and dropping the line of engagement to higher seems to have really improved the team. I wasn't losing a lot but I also wasn't winning. 23 games; 10 wins, 10 draws (7 of those 2-2, the other 3 1-1), 3 losses. Since I've made the changes, only 2 games but have won both of them 3-0.

And just beat Ajax 3-1 (conceding in the 90th) in the 3rd game.