FM21 Beta - Start from University! FC UNIVERSITEA CRAIOVA

focafoca18

Reaction score
Hello, from long long time i play FM, and every year i find my heart players that i need to find every time for my Career
In partucular, 2 players are my favourite. Not for SKILLS (are not bad, but every year you will find great players) but for passion they have for football.
When i heard that one player come back to his first team, i say "OK, My FIRST CAREER"
So...welcome in Romania!!

craiova.png

And, of course, who is my team STAR: ANDREI IVAN!

ivan.jpg

Career terms: 5 years

Object:

Become a LIGA1 master (win more championship as possible)
Qualify my team for CL round stage
Made a young and great team, buy players only from 1998
Mantain an economical stability of club
And, of course, let IVAN become one of the most appreciate player of FM BASE! :)

So, let's start...

Ready for my adventure??? GO!
From first messages i can see that media predict us like 2nd, this season. Last year, a good 4th place and qualification for EL!

Screenshot (23).png

Our formation? We will use a FM20 tactic, CAMOUFLAGE 4-2-3-1

Screenshot (24).png

MARKET!

We start selling a lot, all good players but too old for my project.....

Screenshot (33).png

We didn't spent so much, but we take lovery and young players!! Tavara is really great!!!!!

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (27).png

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (30).png

Last player i buy at end of August, is not in list but can be really a CRACK!!

Screenshot (34).png

FRIENDLY

No word, really a great start !! Team follow my instruction in perfect way, and we reach great results (beating GENK and SEVILLA...wow! )

Screenshot (31).png

AUGUST!

And we will start!!!!!

Screenshot (32).png

In Liga1, 2 great victory ...Tavara start to score a lot, and also Koljic made an amazing HATTRICK!!!
In EL we pass first round, i think first and last because next round we will find TOTTENHAM
My star, IVAN, start with 4 goals in 3 matches, not bad!!!!

STAY TUNED, September coming!!!!!​

SEPTEMBER

September.....what a Dr. Jekyl/ Mr. Hyde team.....in LIGA1, 3 draws, my team dominate but didn't reach victory.....
BUT
EL, Mourinho goes out!!!! And we also pass another round....

Screenshot (35).png

And we start to show how our season stay...

Screenshot (37).png

ANDREI IVAN RULES!!!! YEAHHHH

October start to be a really decisive month.....

Screenshot (36).png

Objective is to win against Rapid Vienna for come in GROUP STAGE, and win almost 3 matches for avoid to loose a lot of points from head of LIGA1...

And for help me, last transfer!

Screenshot (38).png

Vlad Dragomir is a really good buy, because:
1) Very young goeas in England, Arsenal, so is a good young
2) is Romanian U22, for romanian rules in LIGA1 is a really good thing because you need to have 2 player U22 every match
3) A lot of matches to play, so have more player as possible can permit to take a breathe to titolar team!

See you in OCTOBER, WITH NO FEAR!

OCTOBER!

October can be a GREAT MONTH, and start with an amazing IVAN!

Screenshot (40).png

RAPID DESTROYED, and EL Round Phase reached! The problem is which team i take....
1) NAPOLI , a really great Italian Team (and my favourite team, i'm Italian...)
2) FC Midtjylland, who in real is in CL
3) PAOK, ever a bad team to have like opposite

Screenshot (39).png

BTW, month goes in great way, but EL start not so good....

Screenshot (41).png

In EL, a bad 3-2 in Denmark....
In LIGA1, 2 great win with a great Koljic
And we find also a passing in Romanian Cup

And in NOVEMBER?

Screenshot (42).png

I don't know why i play 2 times against Napoli FIRST that we play with PAOK, but is ok....

LET'S GO!

In last thread i forgot to insert our situation, i will put here!

Screenshot (43).png

NOVEMBER!

Screenshot (44).png

In EL we have an AMAZING KOLJIC who destroy NAPOLI 2 times!!! and with 9 points, pass the group can be more easy!
In LIGA1, 2 matches will be postponed for national , and we play only 2 matches....the Romanian Champions of CFR CLUJ will beat us, so we loose our first match, but we take a good and satisfied victory in Romanian Cup!

Screenshot (46).png

Situation is good!
1) LIGA1, i loose my first match but all teams are really near!
2) EC , very near to final phase goal!!
3) Romanian Cup, quarter final are reached!!

And what can happened in December???

Screenshot (45).png

Stay tuned, is a really important month!!!!!

DECEMBER!

How we can finish our year???

Screenshot (47).png

In The best mode as possible!!! we're unhappy only for the draw against Dinamo Bucarest, because first half was 2-0! :( BTW, 10/12 points are really good!!

Screenshot (49).png

As you can see, in EC we will play against GRANADA.....but this is what happened in my round:

Screenshot (50).png

Midtjylland goes out!!! YEAH!!! Napoli pass with us!!!

And January will be a LIGA1 month, 6 matches!!!

Screenshot (48).png

Stay tuned, i need followers to become new king of Romania!!!

Wow, great job in Euro Cup and still so close in the league!

Keep it up! Good luck!

OMG is 2021.....finally.....because 2020 is a really bad year (and unfortunately i don't talk about virtual, or FM..) !!!
BTW
Here what's happened

Screenshot (52).png

I play 3 good level friendly, turn a lot my players
In LIGA1 i play a great match against GAZ METAN, and then you can see the KOLJIC GREAT SHOW! 9 goals in 3 matches, he completely destroy BOTOSANI and ASTRA GIURGIU alone! Is a really good bomber for my team !
Then, a big match against STEAUA....where i dominate but didn't score until 88th....when IVAN take a penalty! We score 3 goals in 7 minutes, and STEAUA goes KO!
All is perfect, all is great BUT play so long matches in few day didn't help us, and arrive the 2nd lost of my LIGA1 season....home defeat, with a really low team....SO BAD!!

SITUATION:

Screenshot (51).png

FIRST PLACE! Only 2 points from STEAUA but with 1 match less....if we didn't loose last matches can be a really different situation, but is ok!!
We need to think match for match, and stay strong!

And in Febrary, other TOUR DE FORCE with EC matches and 5 matches of LIGA1

Screenshot (53).png

CAN BE A GREAT MONTH, follow us!!! :)

FEBRARY

Screenshot (54).png

Is a really good month, only a defeat (but a lot of matches, not easy to manage few players) and a good EC passing!!!!
4 victory in LIGA1, 12 point who can help me to ......

Screenshot (56).png

...INCREASE!!! We've 7 points more and one game less, and only 6 matches till the end.....

In EC, we find ARSENAL.....and i think can be a Game Over for us....

Screenshot (55).png

And March is another full month!!!! Hoping to reach semi-finals in Romanian Cup and don't be destroyed by GUNNERS!!!

STAY TUNED!

MARCH

As we talk before, passing with ARSENAL was impossible....but we goes out without a defeat, we come very near to the glory...BTW, next year we want to arrive in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Screenshot (57).png

We reach semifinals in Romanian Cup, we loose with ARSENAL but with 2 great matches, and we made 10 / 12 pints, not so bad...
But we loose IVAN for one month and KOLJIC for 3 months

Screenshot (59).png

We're first for sure, and we need to mantain 10 points from steaua because next round is the POULE for CHAMPIONS, and all the points of first 6 teams will be divided at half, and we have 10 more matches for become champions!!!

This is what can happened in APRIL, but for sure we need play other 2 matches for the CHAMPION'S POULE.

Screenshot (58).png

APRIL

As i tell in last post, we prepare ourself for the final round of championship....

Screenshot (633).png

We take last point and we start with this situation:

Screenshot (61).png

10 points from second, that become 5 for last round:

Screenshot (60).png

and here what happened in APRIL:

Screenshot (63).png

We start final poule with 3 victory, and the most important is the last, because at 30° of first time we loose 0-2....but IVAN give us the victory with an amazing HATTRICK!

And the situation is:

Screenshot (64).png

7 points, 7 matches to play......what can happened in MAY?

Screenshot (62).png

8 matches (9 if we take the final of Romanian Cup) are a lot, one each 3 days.....we hope to resist!!
Follow me in last post of FIRST SEASON! HERE WE GO!

MAY.....LAST OF 1ST SEASON

This is the decisive month...who start with a bad defeat, 2-0 against CLUJ....and finish with a draw against STEAUA BUCAREST......

BUT...

Screenshot (68).png

Screenshot (70).png

DOBLETE!!!!!!

Screenshot (71).png

We made a great month!!!!

Screenshot (74).png

And this is final situation!

Screenshot (73).png

Our team have a really good stats, here you can see:

Screenshot (75).png

We wanna have menction for all the new player we buy (you can find pics in first/second post of the career):
Juninho Piauiense and Herculano Nabian (who is a 2004) arrive to 11 and 10 goals
Tavana and Mora, the peruvian players, score a lot and made a lot of assist!!
Dragomir and Kebbeh reach 11 assist amazing!

and, of course:

ANDREI IVAN, THE GREAT!

Screenshot (79).png

ELVIR KOLJIC, the best scorer, for Liga1 and EURO CUP! 33 goals in 34 matches played!

Screenshot (76).png

Screenshot (72).png

And, last but not least, MIRKO PIGLIACELLI.....who have GREAT STATS and finish with 31 clean sheet!!!

Screenshot (80).png

And now????

Now we need prepare second season, and we need to:

1) Buy best players as possible, who can come in Craiova
2) Buy other 2 U22 Romanian Players, for have a better rotation
3) Reach Round STAGE of CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

STAY TUNED!!!!!!

Wow, Mirko is a great keeper. Those stats are amazing! Congrats on the double!

Also, those match engine pictures look so good. Big improvement in the 3d engine over the last two years.

NEW SEASON 2021-2022

We Start to talk about MARKET
The bad thing is that KOLJIC, best scorer, wanna go out from team but we didn't find nobody who wanna buy it....
BTW, We buy a lot of players for avoid this problem:

Screenshot (83).png

Screenshot (102).png

Best Players i will take are:

MANUEL UGARTE
Screenshot (85).png

PRESLAV BOKUROV, my new BOMBER!
Screenshot (89).png

and here all the other players...
Screenshot (86).png

Screenshot (87).png

Screenshot (90).png

Screenshot (91).png

Screenshot (92).png

Screenshot (93).png

And here first match of the season.......and first CUP!

Screenshot (101).png

IVAN is AMAZING...but a really big menction for BORUKOV, who find a great starting of season!!

Screenshot (81).png

And now, first 2 months:
JULY
Screenshot (95).png

As ypu can see, an amazing start for me and for BORUKOV, who score 7 goals in 2 matches of LIGA1 and 7 goals in 4 matches of CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....total score is 16 goals in 7 matches!!!!!

AUGUST
Screenshot (97).png

Other 4 victories in LIGA1 and, the most important thing, WE FIND QUALIFICATION OF ROUND STAGE OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!
BORUKOV stats: Liga1 6 matches 10 goals Champions 8 matches 11 goals .... not like first month, but help us a lot!!!!

BUT, ROUND STAGE:
Screenshot (96).png

Ok, we've OUT of all first to start....

Screenshot (103).png

And all think about that......our victory is 10.001 / 1..... If you wanna play 100 euro for us, if we win you can reach 1.000.100,00 Euro...not bad!!ahahahaha

General situation:

Screenshot (100).png

and now, SEPTEMBER!

Screenshot (98).png

LET'S GO!!!!

SEPTEMBER

Is a Champions month..... in our first match we play an AMAZING MATCH but Liverpool is really from another planet...they made only one goal but dominate the match!
Borukov score a great goal but is in offside!

Screenshot (107).png

Second match, we go to Madrid.....no word....

Screenshot (104).png

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! First time 0-0 , in second time Hazard score and i really cannot imagine what can happened...BORUKOV score, Real start to press a lot, but in last minute UGARTE take the ball and with a great strike score !!!! Real restart and goes with 10 person in my middle of field, but Bairam take the ball and hit....BORUKOV start to run and finish with an amazing diagonal !!! 1-3 , Romania made a big party for us!!!!

Screenshot (105).png

In LIGA1 another 2 great victory!

Screenshot (108).png

And this is OCTOBER...first 2 matches are the top, we need to mantain a good level!!

Screenshot (106).png

OCTOBER

We start with CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH....in Bergamo, against ATALANTA....

Screenshot (109).png

OH MY GOD!!!!! Second victory, far from Romania, with an AMAZING IVAN (who take a bad injury and stay 1 month far from field) ...but look statistics, we really DOMINATE THE MATCH.... Of course Atalanta find 2 red card and this help me so much, but we play a great match!

MY MONTH:

Screenshot (110).png

Other 3 matches for LIGA1 with 3 victories and a great passing for ROMANIAN CUP

Screenshot (112).png

And now, november!

Screenshot (111).png

NOVEMBER is a month who can tell me if i can stay in 2 cup or not!
FOLLOW ME!​

NOVEMBER

Screenshot (113).png

BORUKOV is a great striker!!!! Hard match against Atalanta, They score for first but we do a CAPOLAVORO and reach the victory!!

Screenshot (114).png

BUT against Liverpool BORUKOV is out for injuries, and they're F...ING strong.....so, we try but ANFIELD ROAD is not good for us...

Screenshot (116).png

Screenshot (115).png

The good news is that we find FOR SURE a qualification for EUROPE CUP....BTW, if we reach a good result against Real Madrid we can also stay in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! But is REALLY HARD!

Screenshot (117).png

In December we also find back LIGA1, 4 important matches where i need to made turnover in fisrt 2 matches for play all my cards agains Real!
Stay Tuned!!! :)

DECEMBER

First to say other....

Screenshot (118).png

Ok, now i can CRY! An amazing first time, then Real come back , goes 3-3 and attach a lot....but IVAN!!! IVAN!!!!! IVAN!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in next round of Champions League, one of the best 16 team in Europe.....

Screenshot (119).png

PSG is really really hard...BUT I CAN DO!!!!

Screenshot (121).png

Other 4 victories in LIGA1, really great!!

Screenshot (122).png

And also 2021 is finished....and the 2022 will start with a lot of matches...

Screenshot (120).png

And with a bad news....my peruvian jewels, TAVARA and MORA, find 2 teams who can pay clauses, and will exit from my team...what we can do now??? :( :(

JANUARY 2022

As i tell, i loose 2 gig players (and, finally, also Koljic goes....very low profit but i don't like when a player is every time sad and wanna go...)

Screenshot (123).png

BTW, VELEZ and SPARTA PRAGUE give me some good players!!
PS: I don't know why buy from Norway is so hard (team accept, players no) but from Argentina or other places no....mah...

Her the new players, please take a look of my FACUNDOS, PIMIENTA (is a 2003 class) and CASERES

Screenshot (126).png

Screenshot (128).png

And also ADAM HLOZEK, a very hot prospect!!!

Screenshot (125).png

Screenshot (124).png

Screenshot (127).png

Screenshot (129).png

Screenshot (130).png

BTW, when you take new players, you need time to play well....

Screenshot (131).png

First match with new players, first defeat....but, when they start to learn, 2 stunning victories arrive...

Screenshot (133).png

Situation is good, of course we loose only one time...BTW , in last 9 matches we wanna reach a 20 point of difference!!! GO!

Screenshot (132).png

GO WITH FEBRARY!!!

FEBRARY - MARCH

We wtart with double match with PSG

Screenshot (134).png

We dominate the match but not a lot of opportunity, PSG is a great team but didn't appear so hard for us...BTW, only a great shoot of Ugarte give us the victory!!!!

Screenshot (138).png

OMG!!!!!! PSG become strong, Mbappe is one of the best player i never see, but our wall is really strong....
Icardi score after 3 minutes...and score also in last two minute of final EXTRA TIME, BUT also BORUKOV score, and this goal permict us to go!!!

Screenshot (139).png

This is what happened in the 8 matches....Out BARCELLONA, out BAYERN , out PSG , out Haalard and BORUSSIA D. ...

Screenshot (140).png

And is great to take the smallest team of the remaining 7 .....

And this is what happened in FEBRARY - MARCH matches

Screenshot (136).png

Screenshot (141).png

7 great victory in LIGA1 , and an amazing 4-0 against CLUJ in Romanian Cup

Screenshot (143).png

Screenshot (142).png

And now, go to an amazing April..last 2 matches of regular season for LIGA1 , first semifinal of Romanian Cup and, of course, Ajax!!!!!​