FM21 - Building Bangor City

Welcome along to episode 21 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 21, we're back in form as our domestic season picks up momentum. We face Cefn Druids & Barry Town United, as we hope to head back to the top of the Welsh Premier League.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 22 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 22, we're back with lots of transfer news as the January window opens. We also play the League Cup final against Connah's Quay.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 23 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 23, we're back in crisis mode, as we face TNS & Barry Town United in a bid to save our title defence. We've also got a bit of late transfer news, as well as more off the pitch frustrations.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 24 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 24, we're back for a crucial league game against champions Barry Town United, as we try to stay in the European hunt. We also face Aberystwyth in Welsh Cup semi final, as we chase a trophy to save our season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 25 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 25, we finish our Welsh Premier League season against Haverfordwest, as we hope for others to slip up and secure us European football. We then face Carmarthen in the Welsh Cup final, a trophy we're yet to win!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 26 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 26, we're back for season 4 with a busy transfer special, as we prepare for our European Qualifiers. We then face Torpedo in the Europa Conference first qualifying round.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 27 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 27, we're back for our second qualifier in the Europa Conference against Dinamo Brest. Can we sneak through in Belarus?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 28 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 28, we've got some big upgrades late on in the transfer window. We also face Larne in the SPFL Trust Trophy & Aberystwyth in the Welsh Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 29 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 29, we face rivals Bala Town as we look to regain our Welsh Premier League title, before a strong test against Hamilton Academical in the SPFL Trust Trophy.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 30 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 30, we face Rangers Reserves in the SPFL Trust Trophy Quarter Final. We then face Newtown in the Welsh Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 31 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 31, we face Barry Town United in the Welsh Premier League, as we move into another busy January transfer window!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 32 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 32, we face Cetlic Reserves in the SPFL Trust Trophy Semi Final. We then face Connah's Quay Nomads in the Welsh Premier League, having regained our crown with time to spare!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 33 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 33, we face Dunfermline in the SPFL Trust Trophy Final. We also have our youth intake!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 34 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 34, we face Barry Town United in the Welsh Cup final. First though, we play Carmarthen in the final game of league season, hoping to become invincibles!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 35 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 35, we being season 5 with a calm but important transfer window special. Our new transfers then face Malmo FF in the Champions League First Qualifying Round!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 36 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 36, we continue our European Qualifiers against KF Tirana of Albania. We've also got more summer transfer window action!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 37 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 37, we face Valur of Iceland in the Europa Conference playoff. Can we make it to the group stages for the first time? There's also more transfer news.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 38 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 38, we discuss our final actions of the transfer window, before facing Ludogorets in our Europa Conference group stage debut and Aberystwyth in the Welsh Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 39 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 39, we face Zorya in a crucial Europa Conference group stage game, as we try to qualify for the knockout rounds. We also face Connah's Quay in the Welsh Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 40 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 40, we face FC Utrecht in the final Europa Conference group stage game. Can we qualify by getting a result or will we get a favour from the other game? We also face Barry Town United.

Thanks for watching!