FM21 - Building Bangor City

Welcome along to episode 101 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 101, we're back with some action from the January transfer window. We then face TNS in a cup semi final, before travelling to Barry Town United in the Welsh Premier League.
If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also regular live streams from Football Manager 2021 over on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 102 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 102, we're back with a review from the January transfer window as a record sale has left the club. We then face Linfield in the SPFL trust trophy with a shortage of goalkeepers and Barry Town United in the Welsh Premier League.
If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also regular live streams from Football Manager 2021 over on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 103 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 103, we're back with a sense of Deja Vu, as we face FC Porto in the last 16 of the Europa League. Can we finally produce a watershed moment for Welsh football in Europe?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 104 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 104, we're back to face Motherwell in the SPFL Trust Trophy. First though, we've got an exciting youth intake to go through.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 105 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 105, we're back for a celebration as we lift the league title against Llandudno. We then face Barry Town United in the Welsh Cup final, a game in which we have plenty of history.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 106 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 106, we're back for the new season with a transfer window special. We reflect on a number of legends leaving the club and some exciting new replacements. We've also got our Champions League playoff first leg against Turkish giants Galatasaray.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 107 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 107, we're back with more Welsh transfer news, as well as our Champions League playoff second leg against Galatasaray. The big news could come from TNS though, who are one win away from European group stage football!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 108 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 108, we're back with a Welsh transfer window round up, as well as our Champions League group stage opener against Club Brugge and a cup tie with Colwyn Bay.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 109 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 109, we're back for a massive Champions League trip to Tottenham Hotspur. Before Spurs though, we face domestic rivals TNS.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 110 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 110, we're back for a massive Champions League trip to Club Brugge. We also face Barry Town United.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 111 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 111, we've got 2 games in 3 days as we face rivals Bala Town, before our match against Larne finally goes ahead!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 112 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 112, we've got Linfield in a tough SPFL Trust Trophy Semi Final. We then see the return of the Europa League, as we host RB Leipzig.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 113 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 113, we face TNS in the Welsh Premier League, before hosting Newcastle United in the Europa League!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 114 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 114, we face TNS in the SPFL Trust Trophy final after a trip to Newcastle United in our Europa League Second Leg Tie.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 115 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 115, we face TNS in the final game of the Welsh league season, as well as in the Welsh Cup final. We also look ahead to a massive summer for Welsh football.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 116 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 116, we're back with very exciting news for Welsh football. There's also transfer news and Champions League action against Maribor.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 117 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 117, we're back with some potential gems from the transfer window. There's also Champions League action against PAOK.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 118 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 118, we're back with more big transfers, news of TNS in Europe and what we hope will be another classic against Dynamo Kyiv.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 119 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 119, we're back with a record transfer, big domestic transfer news and a massive Champions League match with AC Milan.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 120 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 120, we're back to face surprise Welsh Premier League leaders Colwyn Bay, before hosting FC Thun in the Champions League.

Thanks for watching!