FM21 Corner Scoring Tactic - Cornerer Scorerers

Melons

Reaction score
image_2020-11-19_084247.png

Made a quick tactic for scoring corners that attacks the near post, still very effective this year. Get your best header of the ball to attack the near post, have the second best header attack the far post and expect to score 10+ corner goals a season.

Attachments

• Cornerer Scorerers.fmf
    36.4 KB · Views: 12,678
which player takes the corner mate?

I've noticed this gets asked a lot on tactic threads, so I'm genuinely curious about this question as it seems obvious to me that you'd have your best available set piece taker taking it?

Is there a scenario where you wouldn't want this?

I've noticed this gets asked a lot on tactic threads, so I'm genuinely curious about this question as it seems obvious to me that you'd have your best available set piece taker taking it?

I think if one of the players staying back is your best corner taker, it might leave you open to counters. Less likely scenario, your best corner taker is also your best header (can happen in some regen STs).

Ofc it is........ as you can see set pieces can be set up like '' that '' the creator could have organized only to use AMR,. aml the set pieces taker coz iin this is the only scenario that his set up work.... there is a ''trick'' that he creates , he places 3 at back but he use 1 taker , one of them so the rest 2 stays back. in past 2 years i ve ntoice that. (am,r aml is only a X/Y name '' its not a spesific. this is how a creator , starts a set up.

I just started using this corner routine. I get a corner, the goalkeeper punches it away to a defender who then launches it upfield and they score. 15 mins later I get another corner, the defender heads it away, their midfield pick it up, run half the field and score. I lose 2-0. :mad: