FM21 Data & Transfers by Darkness V10 ( 21.4 Patch Compatibel ) [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 507297
  • Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 30K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still same, Windows Defender gives a warning.

It is the website of the makers of the game Sports Interactive the website where you press.
This is absolutely not a virus I did an extensive investigation today among several members no one experiences complaints.
Google else Sports Interactive.
Or make your computer free of viruses. I don't think this message is healthy for your computer.
Sports Interactive's website is not a virus that's for sure.
I do not offer a file but a website to which it is linked.
So there is no virus notification.
Install a paid virus scanner to clean up your computer and, if necessary, go to a shop for maintenance on your laptop or computer.

Try:
Kaspersky Total 2021
ESET 2021
Norton AntiVirus.

Darkness updated FM21 Data & Transfers by Darkness V7 ( 21.4 Patch Compatibel ) with a new update entry:

8.0 ( 21.4 Patch Compatibel )

V8 General Changes 21.4 Patch
Updated promotions and relegations to the new 2021-2022 season includes transfers.
Staff adjustments from the smallest leagues to the big 6 leagues including contract extensions.
Andreas Wieland's coach role in LASK.
René Gartler's coach role in LASK.
Frank de Boer left Netherlands's national team.
Toni Kroos (Real Madrid ) Retires as international.
Issahaku Abdul-Fatawa (Steadfast FC --> Liverpool) Field position corrected missing data completed.
Obafemi...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Darkness updated FM21 Data & Transfers by Darkness V8 ( 21.4 Patch Compatibel ) with a new update entry:

V.9.0 Summer Pack

What's included in a nutshell:
Key features in the FM Data Data Update X by Darkness V9 2021-2022

• Latest transfers & contracts 2021-2022 ( 15-8-2021 ) + Lionel Messi ( Paris Saint-Germain ).
  • Promotions/Relegations 2021-2022 & Real Competition and League Names & Award & Trophy Names.
  • 2 New Staff created :Rafael van der Vaart from Esbjerg fB & Louis Van Gaal from Netherlands national team.
  • New Real Competition and League names & Award & Trophy names.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it true you are stealing this update from pr0 and passing it off as your own?

Is it true you are stealing this update from pr0 and passing it off as your own?

No, that's not right.
Sports Interactive has also checked this.
There are no rights on transfers & contracts, anyone can add them.
All updates are similar.
Outside of the transfers, the updates differ in the amount of players and agents.
In addition, I fill in my attributes in a different way, I do not update transfer budgets.
I respect his great update but they don't look alike.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.