Resource icon

[FM21] FM Expansion Packs Megapack - Realism, Dynamics, Hard Mode & More by majesticeternity 2021-02-06

HI, I'm sorry for dumm question, should be extract it in documents/.../editor data/Dynamic World (etc.)? Or files direct in folder "editor data" (editor data/DB - Realistic Transfer Preferences v2.0 by majesticeternity and Daveincid.fmf etc. Thanks

HI, I'm sorry for dumm question, should be extract it in documents/.../editor data/Dynamic World (etc.)? Or files direct in folder "editor data" (editor data/DB - Realistic Transfer Preferences v2.0 by majesticeternity and Daveincid.fmf etc. Thanks
When you download the file, you'll have different folders. Move all the .FMF to the editor data folder.

Does this stuff only take effect if you load it at the start of a save or can you add it during one? Also do you just put the folders in the editor data folder or drag out the specific files within each folder?

Does this stuff only take effect if you load it at the start of a save or can you add it during one? Also do you just put the folders in the editor data folder or drag out the specific files within each folder?
I can't speak on behalf of the creator but there are always updates for these files due to the complex nature of the files. If they are updated you would need to start a new save for them to work.

You need to move each file you want to use to the editor data folder, do not move the folder as the game may not recognise the files.