FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid

FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid V3

Does this database affect youth intakes? I am managing in Uruguay and youth intakes around the world (bar Uruguay) seem hugely reduced.

TheFM_Teacher updated FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid with a new update entry:

FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid

This realism megapack contains the following files:

- Daveincid's Alternative Youth Rating + Game Importance and others v2.1 New

- Daveincid's Salaries, MWvalues and Sponsors v2.6 New

- Daveincid's current currency exchange-values v1.1 New

- Daveincid's League reputation change v2.1 New

- Daveincid's financial behaviour improvement v1.1

- Daveincid's Transfer Preferences...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheFM_Teacher updated FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid with a new update entry:

FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid July Update (01.07.21)

FM21 Increase Realism Megapack Update by Daveincid
This megapack improves several values for over 220 Nations in-game to increase realism in FM 2021 to a whole new level!

It was fulltime-project over several months and it will remain a ongoing project.
All files are made with my own created db to ensure consistency in the changes.
PLEASE FOLLOW THEESE STEPS BEFORE INSTALLING:
- Give me a follow on twitter and youtube to get the latest informations about the whole project ;)...

FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid August Update

This megapack improves several values for over 220 Nations in-game to increase realism in FM 2021 to a whole new level!
It was fulltime-project over several months and it will remain a ongoing project.
All files are made with my own created db to ensure consistency in the changes.

Check out the latest YT-Video about the changes:

PLEASE FOLLOW THEESE STEPS BEFORE INSTALLING:
- Give me a follow on twitter and youtube to get the latest...

Daveincid's "Increase-Realism"-Megapack September-Update

This Megapack improves several values for over 220 Nations in-game to increase realism in Football Manager 2021 to a whole new level!

All files are made with my own created database to ensure consistency in the changes.

Every Update will be explained in a Youtube-Video on my channel:
September-Update

Get an insight-view how my files affect a "All-Nations-loaded"-Save 7 and 12 years in the future:
[URL...

FM21 "Increase-Realism" Megapack October Update

This Megapack improves several values for over 220 Nations in-game to increase realism in Football Manager 2021 to a whole new level!
All files are made with my own created database to ensure consistency in the changes.
Every Update will be explained in a Youtube-Video on my channel:
October-Update:

Get an insight-view how my files affect a "All-Nations-loaded"-Save 7, 12 or 20 years in the future:

I have the feeling that Borussia Dortmund is very strong. In contrast, Bavaria is rather very weak. Dortmund is or will be champion again in the third season
EEA0549D-F273-4D45-AC02-3B2EEE85D755.jpeg
557C1CA9-265B-4583-A995-8DDF340B7260.jpeg

Last edited:
If I download this megapack, are there any other mods that you have that I should install in addition to this one? Anyone's that I shouldn't download with this one?