FM21 Player Roles Spreadsheet

jtaylor1409

Reaction score
Evening all,

Thought I'd let you guys know about the spreadsheet I've been working on for FM21. I've been discussing it on Twitter over the last week and a few guys have really enjoyed using it so thought I'd post it here just in case you haven't seen it. I hope it helps with your gameplay.

Why a Spreadsheet for Football Manager 2021?
For those of you who follow me on Twitter (@jtaylor1409) if you don’t. You will have seen that I have taken Rosenborg to Champions League winners (three times in a row as of writing) by 2027. I have used this tool to help me with player recruitment, selling players which didn’t fit my philosophy and also building a tactic around the best roles at my disposal.

It is in all intents and purposes a pretty basic spreadsheet compared to a few I’ve seen out there on the market, but this does the job perfectly fine for me and my needs and I’ll now go about explaining how you can install it for your use.

alexb2.png

Read more & Free Download link

I downloaded this spreadsheet a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it. I was thinking of putting one together myself but this eclipses anything I could do.

I did have a question for you though, is there a way I can see every players DNA score in one go (similar to the position scores on the positions tab) rather than having to go into each player individually and making a note of their DNA score?

I downloaded this spreadsheet a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it. I was thinking of putting one together myself but this eclipses anything I could do.

I did have a question for you though, is there a way I can see every players DNA score in one go (similar to the position scores on the positions tab) rather than having to go into each player individually and making a note of their DNA score?
I should've added this in already to be honest. I'll ensure it is included in the 1.4 release.

I've just released version 1.3 which includes a new layout - hope you guys like it!

Attachments

• FodenPro.png
    FodenPro.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 152
  • gyazo2.png
    gyazo2.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 153
Ill
Version 1.4 released today. Same link as before with a few minor updates.

JT this is a work of genius......great effort.....and great insight into why some of my superstar signings aren't perfoming as well as i had hoped.

JT follow up question.....is there a way of extracting the attributes data into your spreadsheet for potential signings......eg: from my scouting list / shortlist??

JT follow up question.....is there a way of extracting the attributes data into your spreadsheet for potential signings......eg: from my scouting list / shortlist??
I am currently working on this ahead of the v1.5 release - I should have this finalised by the middle of next week. Thanks for the kind words I am glad you like the spreadsheet.