FM21: Post Your Successes

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
As always with every year, feel free to post your successes here.

I've taken charge of Man Utd and I've already managed to get rid of Rojo (ok it was only for 10m but you have to be a realist sometimes and have bids for both Romero (only 4.3m + incentives) and Grant (120k for a 37 year old who hasn't really played for a season is a good deal I think). I think those are achievements lol.

I've taken charge of Man Utd and I've already managed to get rid of Rojo (ok it was only for 10m but you have to be a realist sometimes and have bids for both Romero (only 4.3m + incentives) and Grant (120k for a 37 year old who hasn't really played for a season is a good deal I think). I think those are achievements lol.
that’s good tbh I couldn’t sell him for anything on fm20

that’s good tbh I couldn’t sell him for anything on fm20
Which one is that ToD, I've always managed to sell Rojo and Romeo in 2020 with a transfer fee (Rojo always seemed to go to Everton), even Grant use to sell. Just need to get rid of Lingard in the first window and I will have achieved something Ole failed to do lol. UPDATE: Lingard has now joined the United Italian Retirement Home at Roma for £14.75m with another £2m to come in installments and £1.6m if he scores 20 goals.

Last edited:
Which one is that ToD, I've always managed to sell Rojo and Romeo in 2020 with a transfer fee (Rojo always seemed to go to Everton), even Grant use to sell. Just need to get rid of Lingard in the first window and I will have achieved something Ole failed to do lol. UPDATE: Lingard has now joined the United Italian Retirement Home at Roma for £14.75m with another £2m to come in installments and £1.6m if he scores 20 goals.
Rojo lol

1605135795353.png

My ST is smashing it so far! Im not that great at making tactics, so im happy that I seem to have found something that works!

First season and save and managed to win the Irish Premier Division, Irish Champions Cup and the Irish League Cup. Alos made the group stages of the Europa Conference League and won 2 games in there so a nice little boost to my ranking all the same. Going to keep this one going until I have won the CL with them.
Untitled.png

Can you believe it?!?!

All subs done before 55th minute, cause we were losing and I was really mad about some horrible misses.

70th min - willock injured
90th min - saka injured
- ref adds 5 minutes (we are already playing with 9 men)
94th min - Gabriel second yellow (we playing with 8 men)
98th min - ref finally blows the whistle

We came back from 1-0 to win the game with 10 men and ended the game with 8. xD

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 101
In 2026 with York and currently 9th in League 1 with 5 games to go and 4 points off play offs after beating a play off team so am confident I can sneak in.
As York have a low reputation transfers are hard to come by for higher ability players but I've managed to wheel and deal since I took over from the start of the save. Had 3 promotions in my career with York upto now and a healthy bank balance as I've sold 1 player to Valencia for a million with a sell on fee. Its interesting enough and has been better over the Bank Holiday weekend.

I finally finished a long term save with 1860 München who begin in the German 3rd division.
After 11 years, I finally won the Bundesliga!!
Weirdly enough, I won the title with only 75 points!! The season before, I finished 1 point behind Bayern in second place on 84 points...so I'll take this!

Took me exactly 400 games in Charge to achieve this 😅😂

I can finally retire 2020 and begin a save on FM2021!

1860_league_table.png

Football Manager 2020-latest.png

Football Manager 2020-latest1.png

1860_manager_career_stats.png

Lingard has now joined the United Italian Retirement Home at Roma for £14.75m with another £2m to come in installments and £1.6m if he scores 20 goals.

Last edited by a moderator: