• Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 26K
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 507297

FM Base | FM21 Real Names License Fix by Darkness V6.0 16/3/2021

The most comprehensive Real Name Fix for Football Manager returns for Football Manager 2021 Under my username "Darkness", I have been releasing regular updates and various database-related files since 2009. My longevity has contributed to the way I work. You'll find that my files are of a very high quality.

Download my real name fix for FM21. There's no doubting that you'll love it.
Make sure you re-install this Real Name Fix every time Football Manager gets patched/updated.

Darkness uploaded FM Base | FM21 Real Name Fix by Darkness

Instructions:
  1. Find the 2140 folder.
    Windows:
    STEAM
    \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\database\db\2140\
    EPIC GAMES
    \Program Files\Epic Games\FootballManager2021\data\database\db\2140\
    Mac:
    STEAM
    /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2021/database/data/db/2140/
    EPIC GAMES
    /Users/Shared/Epic Games/FootballManager2021/database/data/db/2140/
  2. Open the lnc folder and then enter the all sub-folder.
  3. Delete all files you can find in there, particularly the following 3 files:
    • fake.lnc
    • lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc
    • nleague.lnc
  4. Move FM Base | FM21 Real Name Fix by Darkness (LNC) inside this all folder.
  5. Go 2 folders back to find the edt folder.
    Open it and then enter the permanent sub-folder.
  6. Delete the file "fake.edt".
    This will fix Niko Kovač from getting renamed to Max Freund, Oliver Kahn from getting renamed to Jens Freund,.
  7. Again go 2 folders back, this time to find the dbc folder.
    Delete the following files (This will fix Juventus):
    • zebra award.dbc
    • zebra turin fake staff.dbc
  8. Now enter the permanent sub-folder.
    • brazil_kits.dbc
    • forbidden names.dbc
    • Licensing2.dbc
    • Licensing2_chn.dbc
    • This will prevent Brazilian clubs from reverting to 3-letter names and will allow certain kits to be visible again.
darknessrnf.png

Last edited by a moderator:
athletico paranaense is wrong, in the mod is written "atletico", the right is "athletico"

the official club site, the correct name is "Clube Athletico Paranaense"
You're right I'm going to fix it and include it in the update for next time. Get resolved thanks for your contributions

V3 Real Names License Fix by Darkness Coming Soon
24/11/2020

All in 1 file the simplicity of FM Base Real Names License fix.
A lot of new licenses will be added in the next V3 update.
In addition, the stadium names of more than 30+ clubs have been corrected, such as Juventus.

V3: Added licenses & Corrected Names
Stadium names corrected 30+
Clube Athletico Paranaense (Brazil) - - > Name Change.
MultiChoice Diski Challenge (Africa)
SAFA U19 Championships Group (Africa)
Foxtel Y-League (Australia)
CFA Super League Reserve (China)
Name Change --> FK Austria Wien (Austria)
ÖFB Jugendliga(Austria)
Kupa na BFS (Bulgaria)
Hrvatska Juniorska Liga (Croatia)
Super League Interwetten (Greece)
Super League K19 (Greece)
Telenor Cup (Norway)
Taça Revelação Sub-23 (Portugal)
Molodezhnoye Pervenstvo (Russia)
U19 Elit Süper Kupa (Turkey)
The FAW Youth Cup (Wales)
Liga Profesional de Fútbol(Argentina)
Copa Argentina AXION Energy(Argentina)
Liga BBVA MX (Mexico)
Liga BBVA Expansión MX (Mexico)

i download the latest real name fix however in description of which database to make edits on ; it points to 2101. I however also have 2110 and 2100 so which is the up to date one? Also will there be a new database released on 24 November? there i have to download another licence fix from this page? I havent yet started a game save because i thought i would wait till 24th.

Welcome! instructions are described on the first page and in the download center. The 24th will indeed come a full version the v3. This is already online at night.

will it be labelled a database number? my message above i mentioned 3 different database numbers. Which will be the up to date one?

will it be labelled a database number? my message above i mentioned 3 different database numbers. Which will be the up to date one?

Follow the instructions on all folders and it will work 100%.
Have a good game mate.

Darkness updated FM Base | FM21 Real Names License Fix by Darkness with a new update entry:

V3.0 ( Full Game Real Names License )

All in 1 file the simplicity of FM Base Real Names License fix.
A lot of new licenses will be added in the next V3 update.
In addition, the stadium names of more than 30+ clubs have been corrected, such as Juventus.

V3:
Stadium names corrected 30+
MultiChoice Diski Challenge (Africa)
SAFA U19 Championships Group (Africa)
Foxtel Y-League (Australia)
CFA Super League Reserve (China)
Name Change --> FK Austria Wien (Austria)
ÖFB Jugendliga(Austria)
Kupa na BFS (Bulgaria)
Hrvatska...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Follow the instructions outlined. Then it always goes well. As for many years.

At step 7 the instructions say I have to delete the Zebra files. I however can't find the Zebra files in the dbc folder. There is a 'permanent' sub-folder in there, but it only includes two of the three zebra files the instructions say I have to delete. I deleted the two I could find (I also deleted the files I have to delete in step 8) in the 'permanent' sub-folder. I started FM21 up but Juventus is still called Zebre and the Brazilian teams are still 3-letter names. Does anybody know what's wrong?

At step 7 the instructions say I have to delete the Zebra files. I however can't find the Zebra files in the dbc folder. There is a 'permanent' sub-folder in there, but it only includes two of the three zebra files the instructions say I have to delete. I deleted the two I could find (I also deleted the files I have to delete in step 8) in the 'permanent' sub-folder. I started FM21 up but Juventus is still called Zebre and the Brazilian teams are still 3-letter names. Does anybody know what's wrong?
\

This is because IS has released a hotfix. All steps must be performed again. See the website below for more information

Does this not work on current/old saves? or does it only update the names on a certain date?

I ask because no name changes have occurred in my game straight away and I don't want to start a new save.

Does this not work on current/old saves? or does it only update the names on a certain date?

I ask because no name changes have occurred in my game straight away and I don't want to start a new save.

Welcome to FM Base! We are happy to help you with support. The Realname Fix License by Darkness v3 can be used in your current game. Read the instructions carefully on the page. Have fun gaming

In step 7, the following is listed:

Again go 2 folders back, this time to find the dbc folder.
  • zebra award.dbc
  • zebra turin new.dbc
zebra award and zebra turin fake staff are both in the permanent subfolder, zebra turin new does not seem to exist in FM 21

Step 8 says:
Now enter the permanent sub-folder.
  • brazil_kits.dbc​
  • forbidden names.dbc​
  • Licensing2.dbc​
  • Licensing2_chn.dbc​
  • This will prevent Brazilian clubs from reverting to 3-letter names and will allow certain kits to be visible again.
I assume we need to delete these files?

In step 7, the following is listed:

Again go 2 folders back, this time to find the dbc folder.
  • zebra award.dbc
  • zebra turin new.dbc
zebra award and zebra turin fake staff are both in the permanent subfolder, zebra turin new does not seem to exist in FM 21

Step 8 says:
Now enter the permanent sub-folder.
  • brazil_kits.dbc​
  • forbidden names.dbc​
  • Licensing2.dbc​
  • Licensing2_chn.dbc​
I assume we need to delete these files?

Yes, you must delete those files as indicated in the instructions. Welcome to FMBase if you have any questions, please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.