won the champions league ?

1621214190588.png
1621214242918.png

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/1076-rock-wing-4-4-1-1/

Amazing tactic.
Braut Tjaland scoring for fun with this one
The striker in general is insane with this tac

That's definitely the tactic to try to see your striker scores like crazy

Hi, i'm really curious about this tactic. Do you recommend LM and RM, to be left footed and right footed respectivly?

Thanks for sharing,

Hello there do you do anything with set pieces? And what does your assistant manager do?
I do not anything with Set Pieces, i always to use "Default" with all my tactics.
I dont know and dont like about Bug in Set Pieces, too.

Hi, i'm really curious about this tactic. Do you recommend LM and RM, to be left footed and right footed respectivly?

Thanks for sharing,
I recommend it's better to use wingers in the side of his strong foot. (Not much important)

Okay - i will give this tactic a go :)
There are no OI and Set Pieces in my tactic.
And even No PI in tactic (2) - (Tactic (3) have many PI than defaut)

Thanks for reading and giving it a try :)

There are no OI and Set Pieces in my tactic.
And even No PI in tactic (2) - (Tactic (3) have many PI than defaut)

Thanks for reading and giving it a try :)
Are there different versions of the tactic or?

Are there different versions of the tactic or?
When you download, you will see 2 tactics.
One name "Rock 4231 Goals" -> When you loading on game is "Rock Wing 4231 (2) -> This tac is default setting, not PI.
One name "Rock 4231 Goals and Possesion" -> When you loading on game is "Rock Wing 4231 (3) -> This tac with many change PI

When you download, you will see 2 tactics.
One name "Rock 4231 Goals" -> When you loading on game is "Rock Wing 4231 (2) -> This tac is default setting, not PI.
One name "Rock 4231 Goals and Possesion" -> When you loading on game is "Rock Wing 4231 (3) -> This tac with many change PI
When click the download button there is only one tactic named "ROCK (wing 4411)".